Our partner

I can't help my new traumatized alter. Please help. (tw)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: I can't help my new traumatized alter. Please help. (tw)

Postby floweringspace » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Sonseearae wrote:hi estra! im so happy you wrote me back! YAY!! an i got a new friend (that was a hard word to spell i had to fix it 3 times :mrgreen: ) i like all of you to. even tho im here with angel all the time i get so happy when im reeding a message from your system that instead of being next to him im climbing over him like the kittens do to us. i have to tell you something...me an angel are usually always together but last night i went to bed early. he woked me up when he found this thread though and cause he new you was scared of bigs he went to the back of the bus and left me alone with you. i told him that id be ok...he wanted me to tell you he will stay in the back of the bus whenever i talk to you till you say its ok - ok. but if you tell me stuff...he wont listen but i kinda tell him everything. he said its ok to keep this stuff secret (ha the computer fixed that word for me :lol: ) if you want me to but im not really good at that any more so i might make a mistake. kk, im so happy to find someone six like me. :mrgreen: i can be a good frend an thnk you for being my frend to. your frend sonseearae

when you say bus do you mean a actual bus? i like buses. and you don't have to keep it a secret from him, the system likes him too, i'm just scared about people i don't know yet because they might hurt me. i don't know anyone else in this system yet well enough to be friends with them though so its scary. so you can tell him stuff that we talk about, i don't mind. malize or however she spells it says that i can talk to you whenever i want because she thinks you can help me and i think so too because you are my best friend =) last night i saw that girl you mentioned, aria but she yells when she talks and is really squeeky and so she scared me a little bit and now i feel bad because i might have hurt her feelings when i started crying i just really don't like loud noises and she scared me but you don't scare me because you're really nice and i love you, not in a marry type of love but in a friend way, and you are my best friend =)
Zen,13,host
Malice,16,protector
Rebel,18,protector
Inca,15,destroyer
Aria,11,creative little
Louise,23,IHS/caretaker
Helen,23-25,gatekeeper/system manager
Charlie,16,unknown
Estra,6,abused little
Angel,7-18,ANP slider
floweringspace
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Sonseearae » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:33 am

floweringspace wrote:when you say bus do you mean a actual bus? i like buses.

[color=#00BFFF] nooo, its not reelly a real bus...but like sumtimes angel is in the front and then I can stay with him and see and hear the stuff just like he does or I can go in the back and play like im two or three seets behind him cause I can still see and hear stuff but I have to kind a listin hard to hear and I can just not pay tension. but if I need it reelly quiet cause im gonna go to sleep or sumthing then I go back as far as I can. so angel went to the back of the bus so he couldnt hear nothing. but we like buses to so thats why we call it that cause its kind a like a bus. :mrgreen:

floweringspace wrote: and you don't have to keep it a secret from him, the system likes him too, i'm just scared about people i don't know yet because they might hurt me. i don't know anyone else in this system yet well enough to be friends with them though so its scary. so you can tell him stuff that we talk about, i don't mind. malize or however she spells it says that i can talk to you whenever i want because she thinks you can help me and i think so too because you are my best friend =)

YAY!! I love him lots and like him to be with me or maybe to or three seets behind me is ok like when im typing. thank you and I told him an hes back closer now which mite be good cause I type better when hes closer. :oops: he wanted me to tell you thank you to he said hes gonna say hi his self some time but today he says hes not ready..lololol he said 6 year olds scare him a little but hes being funny an he dont mean it :lol: :lol: you are my best outside friend to. oh I saw the name before in letters an it was spelt malice. malice is nice but its a funny name for a nice person I think. maybe we could could come up with a name for malice that is better like snugglebunny or sumthing. :mrgreen: sorry m alice sumtimes angels a bad influence on me I used to b e quiet. :lol: :lol:

floweringspace wrote: last night i saw that girl you mentioned, aria but she yells when she talks and is really squeeky and so she scared me a little bit and now i feel bad because i might have hurt her feelings when i started crying i just really don't like loud noises and she scared me=)

I am sorry you was scard. scard is no good. I know aria tho an she is awesum inside you no what I mean.? I never herd her talk only typing so I only saw the inside person. shes very very evry pretty there. maybe um does she no why you were crying cause if she dont I can tell her wen I see her but only if you want I could tell her that you wont be scard if she wispers. is that good.

floweringspace wrote: but you don't scare me because you're really nice and i love you, not in a marry type of love but in a friend way, and you are my best friend =)

I love you to best friend :mrgreen: im never gonna get married I don't want to. I don't like boys or girls like marry ways just friends ways. angel says when you are six like me and you are six you got more impotant things to do than be girl or boy friends or married he says my job is to have fun an have friends. 8) thats wy I keep him around. :lol: thats what he says to me when I do sumthing cool. ok I love you friend. I got to go been drivin the bus to long with no lisence. :mrgreen: I like these smilys to!!
People confuse passionate with crazy all the time. Just to be clear, I am bat-$#%^ passionate.
Sonseearae
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby floweringspace » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:35 am

Sonseearae wrote: nooo, its not reelly a real bus...but like sumtimes angel is in the front and then I can stay with him and see and hear the stuff just like he does or I can go in the back and play like im two or three seets behind him cause I can still see and hear stuff but I have to kind a listin hard to hear and I can just not pay tension. but if I need it reelly quiet cause im gonna go to sleep or sumthing then I go back as far as I can. so angel went to the back of the bus so he couldnt hear nothing. but we like buses to so thats why we call it that cause its kind a like a bus. :mrgreen:

oh, okay, that makes more sense.

Sonseearae wrote:YAY!! I love him lots and like him to be with me or maybe to or three seets behind me is ok like when im typing. thank you and I told him an hes back closer now which mite be good cause I type better when hes closer. :oops: he wanted me to tell you thank you to he said hes gonna say hi his self some time but today he says hes not ready..lololol he said 6 year olds scare him a little but hes being funny an he dont mean it :lol: :lol: you are my best outside friend to. oh I saw the name before in letters an it was spelt malice. malice is nice but its a funny name for a nice person I think. maybe we could could come up with a name for malice that is better like snugglebunny or sumthing. :mrgreen: sorry m alice sumtimes angels a bad influence on me I used to b e quiet. :lol: :lol:

it makes me feel less scared to talk to her if i pretend her name is snugglebunny actually. =)

Sonseearae wrote:I am sorry you was scard. scard is no good. I know aria tho an she is awesum inside you no what I mean.? I never herd her talk only typing so I only saw the inside person. shes very very evry pretty there. maybe um does she no why you were crying cause if she dont I can tell her wen I see her but only if you want I could tell her that you wont be scard if she wispers. is that good.

she doesn't know why i was crying, thats why i feel bad, because if i had told her than she wouldnt have gotten upset. i mess up everything im sorry. but if you can tell her can you please i dont want to make things worse. =(

Sonseearae wrote:I love you to best friend :mrgreen: im never gonna get married I don't want to. I don't like boys or girls like marry ways just friends ways. angel says when you are six like me and you are six you got more impotant things to do than be girl or boy friends or married he says my job is to have fun an have friends. 8) thats wy I keep him around. :lol: thats what he says to me when I do sumthing cool. ok I love you friend. I got to go been drivin the bus to long with no lisence. :mrgreen: I like these smilys to!!

i dont want to get married either, it sounds scary to have to stay with someone forever and ever what if they turn out to be a bad person? also how do you use those smilys? i see them off to the side but do you just click on them? :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: i found them yay! :D :D :D :D

and today one of the blue haired girl zen's friends came back from a long time away and i had never seen him before and i want to try and talk to him but he's 16 so thats like an adult but he seems really nice so what do you think i should do?
Zen,13,host
Malice,16,protector
Rebel,18,protector
Inca,15,destroyer
Aria,11,creative little
Louise,23,IHS/caretaker
Helen,23-25,gatekeeper/system manager
Charlie,16,unknown
Estra,6,abused little
Angel,7-18,ANP slider
floweringspace
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sonseearae » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:55 am

floweringspace wrote:it makes me feel less scared to talk to her if i pretend her name is snugglebunny actually. =)

o-tay then snugglebunny is of...hehe...I was tryin to spell official by myself with out asking angel and I spelt it o-fishy-all :lol: otay snugglebunny is ofishyall (I like it better than his spelling even tho I know hes right). tho I think maybe we better keep it ofishyall with just you and me :wink: I think malice knows how to tikkle...LOLOLOLOL I spelt tinkle the first time but I wnet back an fixt it. I think maybe im getting us in trouble...is okay, we can blame it on angel. :mrgreen:

floweringspace wrote:she doesn't know why i was crying, thats why i feel bad, because if i had told her than she wouldnt have gotten upset. i mess up everything im sorry. but if you can tell her can you please i dont want to make things worse. =(

o pfft you dint mess nothing up. (this is pretty cool how the computer fixs stuff for me. not all the time but a lot of words it fixs) I will tell her for you.. is gonna be otay, shes nice.

floweringspace wrote:i dont want to get married either, it sounds scary to have to stay with someone forever and ever what if they turn out to be a bad person?

I dont know. angel asked me before he got married if it was ok. I know tho that he loved her reelly, reelly big an he told her bout me an she was not scard or mad or nothing so I said otay . we called r selves team us before her (her name is michelle with to els.) but now I let her be on the team an I like her on the team. like if I tell angel sumthing impotent he always believes me right away an it dint take her long maybe only...im not good with time but angel says maybe to months or three months she was believing me to even when it was crazy. ok not crazy reelly but sounding crazy. anyway shes on the outside but shes part of us now. she buys me stuff now an even sent me cards in the mail sumtiems an its so cool to get mail. I never got maile before. shes good.

floweringspace wrote:also how do you use those smilys? i see them off to the side but do you just click on them? :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: i found them yay! :D :D :D :D

you figred it out on your own! YOUR SO SMART!!! :mrgreen:

floweringspace wrote:and today one of the blue haired girl zen's friends came back from a long time away and i had never seen him before and i want to try and talk to him but he's 16 so thats like an adult but he seems really nice so what do you think i should do?

angel talked to him coupl of times an I was listening. he was nice to angel I think he is nice but I dont think you have to be scard cause im your best friend and I can bite anyone that trys to hurt you and sides, you gots snugglebunny there to an I think that if anybody trys to hurt you there mite not be nuthin left for me to bite when snugglebunny is done with them. :mrgreen: but anyways he seemed reelly nice to us so I dont think you gots nothing to be scard of. otay best friend estri angel and me gots to go to bed soon cause we gots to go feed the ponys in the morning when the sun goes up so we has to get up at 3 in the morning :shock: but first I gots to make sure he takes his meds. I love you estri (ps I like your name)
People confuse passionate with crazy all the time. Just to be clear, I am bat-$#%^ passionate.
Sonseearae
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post