Our partner

Alters: Describe Yourself

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: Alters: Describe Yourself

Postby MakersDozn » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Violarules wrote:At least we can force someone else to be out at the time.

Lucky you. :-|

For those of us who front, it's harder to go inside. It feels like we don't have a choice.

I'd love a frustrated icon or a p*$$ed-off (not at you) icon.

Laura and others
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Violarules » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:12 am

There is one. See: :x
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 am

Violarules wrote:There is one. See: :x

Okay, thanks. I thought that it was a constipated icon. :P

Laura and others
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby kasoubi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 am

[center]Hello, my name is Zadkiel. I am 24. I am a guy. I am the main, our host doesn't handle stressful situations very well so I come in and help. I am a pretty chill guy, unless someone pisses me off, then there will be a problem. I'm quick tempered, but easily calmed. (Sometimes)[/center]
kasoubi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby MesopicVision » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Right now I am not entirely sure who I am. I feel like I am in a bit of a funny place. Maybe a halfway house between my parts or something.

I have my host, which is my born self. I go by my real name, and I am 24 yr old female. I like art, crafts, science, nutrition, reading, writing and have a playful side to myself. I like to have banter, but I'm not very good at it so sometimes people think I'm being rude, but I"m only playing really. I have a strong sense of humour too. I'm semi introverted, and like to have just a handful of friends. I like being with people, and that is sometimes company enough. I don't feel the need to talk all the time. I am very thoughtful, so when I do talk, I feel like it is more considered because I think a lot, possibly too much.

My little is called Suzanne. She's 6. She's very hurt, and feels abandoned. I hear her in my head a lot, and from when I have switched I scream a lot, and cry hysterically. She is also very playful though, and that side of me has only started to come out in the last 12 months or so. She likes parks but wishes she had someone to play with her. She likes toys, and wishes she had some, lego, and crafty things are her favourite because she is always asking to do that stuff. I think she is lonely, and very hurt, scared and upset. She often tries to kill herself, and can become very aggressive: but that is what she has always seen so it makes sense.

I have an anxious one also called Dorothy. She's super anxious about dirt, and feeling dirty so likes to be controlling about her environment. Sometimes she doesn't instil this in the best way and will shout and scream and be very attitude to me about how filthy I am, and how much I need to anti-bac, and disinfect everything. I think she feels dirty at her core person, so technically she will never be clean enough.

I have a protective one, who has no name. I go into this when I'm in trouble or nervous. She has the gift of the gab and talk, A LOT, constantly. She plays on the thoughtfulness of my host persona, and uses everything she can to talk, talk, talk, talk. She's restless and comes out in difficult situations in a calm, but energetic way: like when I've been arrested or sectioned. I think she's more confident in her own mind, and is also of an adult age because she comes out with intelligent observations. I think she is the part of me that talks for me, because normally my host I don't talk too much except for with close people.

Finally I have a persecutor who shouts and screams when I am upset. She calls me nasty names for being upset, and screams and screams and hits me. She is very difficult to tolerate. I have very little connection with this part but I have a feeling that it is a personified memory of my mum when I was a young child. I find this part of myself very hard to take, and she only makes things worse.

We're all female, but range from tomboyish(my host) to girly princess (Suzanne) and Dorothy : who also seems perfectionistic.
MesopicVision
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am

Postby Violarules » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi. I'm Ralph. I'm another protector of this system. I can be very easily angered so it's best not to get in my bad side. That's all I have to say.
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby CopperFox » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi I'm Jessica. I'm the protector of our system.

I have mid-back length hair like the body but ironically (because I like the color red) it's black hair instead of the red hair that is on the body.

I'm 32, older than the body's 23. I'm tall, 6 foot to be specific, however the body is 5'6". I have Green eyes with a slight almond shape.

I like to read Romance novels in any spare time. I listen to country music and classical music. I watch romantic comedies.

I have a very 'professional' style, in that I usually wear heels. I like neutral colored clothing or light pastels. I'll be found in slacks more than likely and a button up shirt.

Lily would like me to write out a quick intro for her since it's hard for her to type and spell

HI I'm Lily!!! I'm 6! I love the color pink! I have a lot of stuffed animals and watch animal planet alot (she actually said 'the picture channel with the cute things') I watch Disney movies and Princess Belle is my FAVORITE!!!

I have blonde hair that's really pretty and soft. My eyes are blue like that one ring thing
(pretty sure that's sapphires)

I love my Quinny! He pretends to be mean to everybody but he gives me hugs and plays pretend with me ALL the time!!! (JESS, you don't have to put that part in here) (I'm writing for Lily I'm putting whatever she says she wants me to) Quinny is such a silly person. He has his own dolls (ACTION FIGURES LILY) and he helps me color too!!!!

(JESS STOP PUTTING THIS STUFF IN HERE!!!!!) (okay, okay. She was done anyway)

(I thought putting in Quinns reactions would be pretty funny for you guys. He was annoyed but agreed it was okay to do)
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! You'll get 8 or more, all for the low low price of one! What a deal!
CopperFox
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am

Postby MakersDozn » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Jess, you've just described the inside of our head. :)

Quinn, you'd probably get along with our Big Joe (who doesn't post much, but he'll just sign as Joe). He's your age, and he empathizes with how you seemed to feel about what Lily was saying.

Allegra and others

PS: We like Animal Planet too, especially shows about dogs. We also like the other Discovery Channels and NatGeo Wild.

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seangel » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello you guys (CopperFox), welcome to the forum.

I think we've interacted in past posts; however, hadn't welcome you guys officially. I remember the first time I read Jess's red letters I was like... :shock: OMG CopperMoon got to know her alters very well. Because I saw a lot of names in the signature. It was not a moon but a fox. :mrgreen:

I did find Quinn's reactions really funny, and Lily's words so cute: "the picture channel with the cute things". Awww <3. I'm glad you, Jess, wrote it as it happened. :lol:

Sea
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ad infinitum » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:31 pm

I'm going to use Chantelle's thread, if that's okay. (By the way, Chantelle is pleased that people have replied. I think she enjoys the "popularity" or something...if one can even call it that. :) )

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all. My name is Millicent (but everyone refers to me as Millie) and I'm 13 years old. I suppose one could describe me as intelligent, optimistic, social, polite and outgoing. I enjoy various activities, including playing the piano and learning new and interesting things.

Not a lot is known about our system yet considering we are still organizing ourselves. It can be pretty confusing sometimes, but we're making progress.

I hope you all have a nice day! :)
previously "infinity2449"
ad infinitum
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views