Our partner

Just life

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Just life

Postby Rebelsa13 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:33 pm

I have very strong beliefs on morality. I'm a Christian, so my faith is based quite a bit on ethics and morals. That's the only thing that ties me down sometimes. I can't identify (ha) my personalities because there are too many. Every second I'm a different person. Sorry, different personality. I'm a sociopath, I guess, it's what I'm told anyway,but not always. Sometimes I'm very emo. Other times, just regular. I suppose I have indentified two, I gave them names and pretend that they're just pseudonyms like a lot of people give themselves. Elsa is the first, he's amazing, I guess I mean to say I'm amazing (let's not pretend these personalities aren't me *wink*), I'm daring and confident, I care about people and go to great lengths to make them happy. Sierra is another, shy, kind, but seems mean sometimes cuz I'm shy. Then there's me, manic disorder, and paranoia cause me to have extre panic attacks. All these relate to each identity. I also have identities that aren't mine, that live with me, and can't be related to a person I'm in physical contact with, but I'm not getting into that. Isn't it hard enough to find your identity as a teen anyway? Ugh... So yeah, tips would be nice, but who knows how I'll respond. Patience would be appreciated.

JustaGuy
Rebelsa13
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Just life

Postby CopperMoon » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Why do people call you a sociopath?

What sorts of tips are you after?

What do you mean by "ties me down sometimes"?

And welcome to the forums.
CopperMoon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post