Our partner

I'm coming here for help about a possible alter

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: I'm coming here for help about a possible alter

Postby Violarules » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Yeah I had to re read from page three to follow what happened. Cynthia is the protector/gatekeeper in a way. She's normally the strongest but that was the strongest William has ever been. It could be that Nathan is blocking him from coming out, like Cynthia is doing to William. Even she's having a hard time keeping him back, since I can feel him wanting to come out.
I have ADHD. Possibly have another mental disorder but am not certain.

Viola, Host 26 ADHD, Narcolepsy, Depression (possible DID?)
Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Computer. Female, Age: Unknown. System Manager.
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TachiShi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm

ElKahn wrote:
TachiShi wrote:
ElKahn wrote:Kareem you're ######6 awesome!!!

Haha I know! They don't stand a chance against me! Not ONE chance! Hahahaha!

Oh, and in case you guys haven't seen the movie and so doesn't understand the referral:
It was what Batman told Joker as a last resort to beat the fool.
The amazing thing though? It actually worked! Or perhaps, the Joker is just THAT stupid...
He certainly lost me as a fan then :evil:

Aw I havent watched the movie.

One question: why aren't you listed in the signature? Do they discriminate you?

It's one of the cartoon movies though.

Yeah, sort of. I'm considered to be Karen's alter ego. Heck, THAT is discriminating enough!
Karen is outcasted because of me, though I'm the part the others (Zoe in particular) hates.
In fact the others have no opinion of me, but since Zoe considers me a threat and hates my guts, the others agree with her just because she's the "guardian". Tsk...

To answer Jonathan's q:
Sirpa is currently trying to regain control.
She hasn't succeeded yet.
Though to be fair, she doesn't have the power to, that's Zoe's job.
Zoe is the guardian fo this lot of pathetic losers.
She's really a panther but she looks more like a dwarf to me, so I make it a habit to rile her up by calling her dwarf or kittie. She really doesn't like that. Hehehehe, as if I would care :twisted:
Sirpa - the Host (17)
Z - Sirpa's twin brother (17)
Kimberly - the unruly one (13)
Felicia (58)
Christy - littling (8)
Viktor - Christy's father figure (25)
Tatsuha - the joyful mischief (28)
Tatsuki - Protector (17)
Karen - the ageless Outcast (17?)
Kareem - the Hyde to Karen's Jekyll
TachiShi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby ElKahn » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm confused now....how did Nathan take control?! Maybe something triggered him because that was unexpected! I couldn't control him! It was totally unexpected.

Jonathan's not coming out yet. This is frustrating because I want to give him a chance to live outside a little bit more. Or maybe he can't write because of his disabilities? But it's not like he constantly moves....Jonathan please! Don't listen to whatever Nathan says!

Also, I don't like this signature. It's confusing.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Violarules » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Nathan made the signature. Like mine, whatever color is shown is the one that alter writes in. It'a not consistent since some have trouble remembering the color code for their color. Nathan might have been triggered out by talking about him. He mentioned he was co-hosting with Jonathan until Jonathan's ticks got on his nerves. William was triggered out since there was someone he could relate to posting. I also wasn't expecting it. The alter I have the strongest connection with is Cynthia and the weakest is Keith since he's new but William isn't that strong either so to be knocked out of control like that was weird.

Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ElKahn » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Violarules wrote:Nathan made the signature. Like mine, whatever color is shown is the one that alter writes in. It'a not consistent since some have trouble remembering the color code for their color. Nathan might have been triggered out by talking about him. He mentioned he was co-hosting with Jonathan until Jonathan's ticks got on his nerves. William was triggered out since there was someone he could relate to posting. I also wasn't expecting it. The alter I have the strongest connection with is Cynthia and the weakest is Keith since he's new but William isn't that strong either so to be knocked out of control like that was weird.

Oh ok yeah I fixed the signature a little bit I can hear Nathan laughing in the background about it.
Is it normal to really feel when someone wants to come out? Like feeling it PHYSICALLY? Like...heart beating much faster than usual, uncommon body movements, etc.?
These clear physical signs, my confusion and the feeling of not being related to what was written before is what's making me believe and accept that yes, I do have alters and they're coming out just now for some weird reason.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TachiShi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Violarules wrote:William was triggered out since there was someone he could relate to posting. I also wasn't expecting it.

Same here. Felt rather scary then. Now I just feel like crying.
Ah, and Viola. Sorry about Kareem's "joke".
Like you (most likely) could tell, she's rather mean-spirited. :(

Oh ok yeah I fixed the signature a little bit I can hear Nathan laughing in the background about it.
Is it normal to really feel when someone wants to come out? Like feeling it PHYSICALLY? Like...heart beating much faster than usual, uncommon body movements, etc.?
These clear physical signs, my confusion and the feeling of not being related to what was written before is what's making me believe and accept that yes, I do have alters and they're coming out just now for some weird reason.

That's how I feel about Karen/Kareem.
Sirpa - the Host (17)
Z - Sirpa's twin brother (17)
Kimberly - the unruly one (13)
Felicia (58)
Christy - littling (8)
Viktor - Christy's father figure (25)
Tatsuha - the joyful mischief (28)
Tatsuki - Protector (17)
Karen - the ageless Outcast (17?)
Kareem - the Hyde to Karen's Jekyll
TachiShi
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Violarules » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 pm

ElKahn wrote:
Violarules wrote:Nathan made the signature. Like mine, whatever color is shown is the one that alter writes in. It'a not consistent since some have trouble remembering the color code for their color. Nathan might have been triggered out by talking about him. He mentioned he was co-hosting with Jonathan until Jonathan's ticks got on his nerves. William was triggered out since there was someone he could relate to posting. I also wasn't expecting it. The alter I have the strongest connection with is Cynthia and the weakest is Keith since he's new but William isn't that strong either so to be knocked out of control like that was weird.

Yes that is normal to have body movements or other signs that show an alter wants to come back in. Yeah I felt no connection to my previous posts before and felt really out of it when I came back. For me, I also get pressure in my head starting from the back and it moves its way forward when someone fronts or wants to. Have there been any recent events that you can think of for them coming out?

Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ElKahn » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:36 pm

I feel like my life won't be the same anymore and I feel like crying....I'm crying...how can I handle this?

What the hell happened and where was I?? Well, I'm conscious but still....I feel like I traveled somewhere and then came back here.

Recent events? No, just feeling very bad about my mental health, in general, cause I have other disorders like bipolar, BPD, OCD....this is unbearable, I swear.
So apparently it's possible for me, host, to have various disorders and still have alters who don't (or have different ones)? How can it even happen???
Cause Nathan posted things on the ASPD forum, he's a sociopath or something....
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ElKahn » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm back, babies :D
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Violarules » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 pm

To your host, Nathan, it is possible for alters to have disorders of their own and sometimes alters project their disorder onto the host and the host can project their disorder onto the alters, like how Nathan becomes OCD when he's out because of passive influence. Passive influence is when an alter that's not fronting in any way can still affect the one who is and everyone, including the host, is an alter. As for how to deal with it, just take it one step at a time. Try not to get overwhelmed. That's easier said than done but I think you can do it.

Hello Nathan :) Nice to see you again.

Cynthia, 17
Jeremy, 22
Sasha, 5
Keith, 10
William, 23
Violarules
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post