Our partner

Who is who again?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Who is who again?

Postby MultipleMinds » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 pm

TRIGGER WARNING, JUST IN CASE
Were confused. we dont know who is who anymore? what belongs to who, nameas and all, afraid we cause fragmenting on purpose or something, mapping others while they can be the same, but theyre not the same. It feels pretty stupid, as if we lost ability to communicate somewhat, now I think maybe someone in this system has not as good communication, an girl I think. Young. not sure about her age. Im 12!
We hear names, we dont know. Its maddening. Only names. no response back, but there is an quality to it. Not sure if it our brain playing tricks, as if it goes searching, seeking.
I feel trapped.
Thought we had somewhat good communication and all, but it seems not the case right now.
We sometimes just get names popping up, we think theyre actual people inside the system.
Now, its as there are some people here, more close to the surface, sensing them, but not hearing what they say. friends :lol: You know who we are :lol: You just don't remember 8) Perhaps we should take an step back or something?
maybe our system is just obsessed with names and all?
Im not sure. its very confusing.
I have no idea who i am. is my name ned? i dont know.
Now we go blank again, dissociative like blank.
I dont know what to do :? :(
maybe i dont want to believe at this point and were hitting another wall? we know our system is that big
many similar, many confusion
And now all goes spinning and anxious, hearing an voice somewhat faint, who I am sure of is someone.
Sigh :? :(
We are with many. How many is unknown.
MultipleMinds
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Who is who again?

Postby Ada » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Safe hugs, if wanted. That does seem confusing for many of you. I hope some of those who know your system well to help everyone find a way to be more comfortable with who is around.

Could this perhaps relate to the trouble you all had with your last T? So some may not feel like they want to have a name because it's harder to hide or be safe? And some might be disputing the DID itself? Or just unhappy because things are unsettled and feeling unsafe? If so, then perhaps working on safety and security might help a little?
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby MultipleMinds » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Ada wrote:Safe hugs, if wanted. That does seem confusing for many of you. I hope some of those who know your system well to help everyone find a way to be more comfortable with who is around.

Could this perhaps relate to the trouble you all had with your last T? So some may not feel like they want to have a name because it's harder to hide or be safe? And some might be disputing the DID itself? Or just unhappy because things are unsettled and feeling unsafe? If so, then perhaps working on safety and security might help a little?

* TW for some words just in case*

Thanks. Hugs accepted and appreciated.
Have no idea why. Right now were in some denial or were just covert while we are *normally* somewhat overt I guess. We try to crawl out it but seem to fall back in. there is something happening tho, like partial overwhelm yet managable. We still sense some but its as we are blinded or something. Maybe others are in denial, no idea. Feel bit blended now( not sure if this is the right term, we use it losely, and it differs amongst several of us ) like, not sure who it is that screams for example, if it me, who is me then, who am I then? if it is someone else, its not always clear. Dont even know when it started. So bit worried about it.
We know some have no name for different reasons, but are real anyways.
Its all pretty strange lately I/we think. what else is new :D :lol: Like, there is denial, but also no escaping from our DID.
We are with many. How many is unknown.
MultipleMinds
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby INEEDTHISS » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:40 am

Ada wrote:Safe hugs, if wanted. That does seem confusing for many of you. I hope some of those who know your system well to help everyone find a way to be more comfortable with who is around.

you helped me with an issue I've been having. It's 3 in the morning i couldn't sleep and this information relieved me. I am definitely not proving safety and security. i wouldn't even know how. I pray I can find a psychia or psycholo gist that can help me.
INEEDTHISS
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum