Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby Seangel » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:41 am

ShawTrav wrote:Glucosamine is all I use for my joints when doing heavy lifting and it works great. However, it messes with my stomach and makes me feel sick for some reason, so I only use it when I know I'll be working hard that day in the gym.

Does it? Ouch! :oops: Can you have something before to protect your stomach?

Weight lifting? Cool! 8)
Taking myself some time away from PF. Sea (Dec, 2016)
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Im-pure » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:06 am

Both confused and like a piece of the puzzle has been found...i realized where my past abandonment issues were coming from, and its a lot to take in. I learned so much about one of us in just a few weeks, and it feels both like an a-ha moment and super confusing. Lots to think about.
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Postby NegativeZero » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:36 am

feeling very triggery and switchy. the others would hate it that I'm typing this. but I don't care. i can't lose today. so yeah... Just feeling very blurry and dissociated. but I know it'll pass. no big deal.(thanks for letting my type this)
Sonnet, Chet, Jack, Diana, Saul, Princess-Ann, Angelina,
Puppy Dog, Pupple, Emy, Bella, Charlie,
Dark Text, Red Text, Bob, and many more
Carrd | Blog
NegativeZero
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Postby ShawTrav » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 am

Seangel wrote:Does it? Ouch! Can you have something before to protect your stomach?

Weight lifting? Cool!

I just have to take it way before because it usually goes away after about 2 hours. Also I guess it's cool, I just try and stay tone and in shape. Like stay pretty big but not meat head big. Also boost your confidence and overall state of mind.

Im-pure wrote:it feels both like an a-ha moment and super confusing. Lots to think about.

Epiphanies that open up even more questions usually just open the door to even more confusion. However, each step is helpful in seeing the overall meaning of all of this. Woke up at 4am, still not awake yet, hoping that made sense.

NegativeZero wrote:feeling very triggery and switchy. the others would hate it that I'm typing this. but I don't care. i can't lose today. so yeah

Lose what? Talking about your feelings?

Today I feel... Super tired, woke up extremely drwosey like I took sleep medication, which I didn't. Can't keep eyes open after 7 hours of sleep. Usually I do fine on 6 hours or more. Oh well.
JT- The Original. N/A yrs. old
Cid- Protector and main front 28 yrs. old
Lex- Gate Keeper, internal self helper 32 yrs. old
Sophie- Creative little, slider age 6ish-17ish
Tyler- What do I do? Get into trouble. He's 17
Five others that don't talk on here. Perhaps one day.
ShawTrav
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 am

Postby Im-pure » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 pm

ShawTrav wrote:Epiphanies that open up even more questions usually just open the door to even more confusion. However, each step is helpful in seeing the overall meaning of all of this. Woke up at 4am, still not awake yet, hoping that made sense.

It totally did make sense. Luckily i can see how this time some questions have received some kind of an answer...we will just have to wait and see. Hope youre feeling less tired :)
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Postby Seangel » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 pm

ShawTrav wrote:I just have to take it way before because it usually goes away after about 2 hours. Also I guess it's cool, I just try and stay tone and in shape. Like stay pretty big but not meat head big. Also boost your confidence and overall state of mind.

Oh, I see. 8)

Im-pure wrote:Both confused and like a piece of the puzzle has been found...i realized where my past abandonment issues were coming from, and its a lot to take in. I learned so much about one of us in just a few weeks, and it feels both like an a-ha moment and super confusing. Lots to think about.

Im-pure, if you don't mind, would you want to share what you realized? Where do your abandonment issues come from? I think I fear that too, so that might help me understand as well. If you don't feel like sharing, it's completely ok. I'm glad for the insight you had.

Sea
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby HHCNH » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 am

Well Hadden was comming out today for some reason ... Although not fully... Which made Clade front while I was at work putting me in the pasanger seat, if you will ...Lol.... Luckly he knew how to do the job and we switched back sometime later...

Besides that everything went ok today ^_^ . ~Hunter~
Hunter- Host , Hailey, Clade- (protector) , Nick, Hadden (AKA ((Rage))
HHCNH
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby LeOkAsPEr » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Normal as usual. **Trigger Warning, Violence** There was an attempted break out at one of the luboric mining colonies but we put it down pretty quickly and the executions of the ring leaders went as planned. We had to kill one of them at the mine though as he wasn't prepared to leave "peacefully" like the others. **End Trigger Warning**
2+2=5
3+3=7
4+4=9
5+5=11
Welcome to Oceania
LeOkAsPEr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Two good things have happened this week.

First, our brother ("B2," who is mildly disabled) finally found an apartment. We were worried that it would come time to close on our parents' house without our brother having any place to go. We were also feeling overburdened by the notion of having to look after him. The fact that he found the apartment on his own, without our help, the help of our other brother ("B1"), or the help of the various real-estate agents he's contacted is a Good Thing.

Secondly, B1 found a dealer who would take our father's baby grand piano on consignment. We dread anything having to do with buying and selling big-ticket items, especially where haggling and negotiating are concerned. We put off dealing with the piano until earlier this month, and even getting it appraised was difficult for us. But we got it appraised, and we placed two online classified ads, despite how difficult it was for us to do so.

Yet there was still the element of "what if nobody wants to buy it?" So when B1 called us and told us that his in-laws knew someone who knew someone who knew the consignment dealer, it was like another tremendous weight was lifted off our shoulders. We called the consignment dealer and let him know that we would take photos of the piano as he requested, and that we would send the photos to him along with the appraisal documents.

After being in crisis for the last five years, we're glad that good things have started to happen.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seangel » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:49 am

Wooohooo!!!!

Very happy for you MDs! ^_^

The universe conspired in your favor. May more good things keep coming.

Sea
Seangel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post