Our partner

How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: How are you today thread (trigger warning)

Postby Ribcage_333 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:51 pm

All I want is a smoke and to @&$* off into the wilderness where they can't see me today
Ribcage: (host) 29 years old
LittleCage: 4-17 genderless
Miriam
Shae: 21 yr old female
Aura: mature female
Red
And fragments

Polarities: Christian--Atheist--Agnostic Theist, Female-Genderless
Ribcage_333
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Ribcage_333 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:49 am

My Facebook is a war zone of alters wanting Face time of existence. I'm taking a deep breath because Shae --it had to be Shae--updated our profile picture to something stupid, overthetop desperate goofy romantic and I'm cringing because way too many statuses get produces then washed away with a deletion button but I got to let this one ride out because it'll only be worse later

On a different note I apologize for forum flooding... Extremely anxious about how fast I'm switching today and while I still have a peekaboo over the whole thing it's hard not to want it to slow the heck down
Miriam
Red
And fragments

Ribcage_333
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Ribcage_333 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:48 am

At the end of a day like that, I put my head down on the pillow and lonely heartbreak washes over me...
I lost a stable friendship over the last month because my admiration manifested and blew out all over the place. I know the way I look, what the hero worship of a 12 year old looks like...he was liked all around the system. Even the bitchy ones, he said hi to, and he didn't know my deal, but while I never told him about the DID I didn't feel like I had to hide any of them, who ever was out could be out. And he reached The little

But I realized how grateful I was even for just his small contribution to my life and I got too intense with my admiration. Now he doesn't want to talk to me, and I get it. And it's not a huge injustice, just a little one, but in all the chaos I lost a little island consistency-he doesn't say hi anymore and cuts the conversation short, and it's feels a little bit like the same old heartbreak...but right now it's fresh so I feel miserable
Miriam
Red
And fragments

Ribcage_333
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Alwal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:22 pm

I'm sorry you lost a friend. That's tough.
I'm still not processing anything external at the moment. Spoke to someone today as though they were someone else. I couldn't identify them when I was looking at them. It was like I was processing all her facial features separately, but couldn't make a complete picture. I don't understand what happened. Keeping my world small, though. Anger bubbling close. I have itchy skin. Still OK where I am, but I don't know how long I can keep people around me safe from me - and me safe from the consequences.
Alwal
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:28 pm

Postby BeccaBee » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:01 pm

had a very excellent day at work. I phased around 9:00 and it was just awesome. golden fingers! I am so glad and thankful. I think it is RT who does this, but not sure. really grateful to have a good day because the last few weeks have not been the best presentation in volume or accuracy. go team! whoever took care of work today really is an MVP All-Star. thank you.
Female, 39
Dx: DID, C-PTSD, TES

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 am

Postby IainEtc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:58 pm

We're kind of having a hard time right now. The body is messed up and hurts all the time. The doctors just give us pills but we want them to fix it so it doesn't hurt anymore. Anyway Host won't take the pain pills because he has to work and doesn't want to switch where people can see. The pain has got the Littles confused and they think the bad guy is back. I keep saying that's not true but I don't think they believe me anymore. Colin and I are trying to keep the team together but there are fights and lots of fear. The Protectors are going around half crazy because they can't figure out where the enemy is that is hurting us. We're messed up. Sorry.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ribcage_333 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:09 am

Hang in there Iain! Sending good vibes!
And the strength of a mighty lion,
and the wisdom of an ancient crone,
the peace of a pond at dawn,
And the love of this mysterious one

...Aura is sending her care too it appears.

Today I fell upon my bed and stated...I..am such a queer. And then I felt peaceful.
Everyone who looks upon this vessel loves Shae, she's buoyant and beautiful and flirtatious and frilly. But I love me too. I love me and know walking away from womanhood saved me. I'm so queer and it's going to be ok
Miriam
Red
And fragments

Ribcage_333
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby BeccaBee » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:12 am

Iain, can the doctors fix your body? do you have to wait for stuff? that is bad. bad. sorry. sad.
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby BeccaBee » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:41 pm

######6 ###$ I had a meltdown at work! so ######6 embarassing. it's the noise. when I first started I had my own cube. then when I went perm I was placed in a shared cube but my roomie was quiet and we got along. then they relocated like the whole ######6 building. I was put in a 4 person cube and a new department was located beside us that is primarily telephone work. the noise drives me crazy. I can't concentrate. I got a bluetooth ear bud set to help me tune it out. I listen to music. I have asked to be moved. but 2 people asked so nobody was moved in the interest of fairness. I have suggested installing a panel to make it a 2/2 cubes. also rejected.

today was just noisy as ###$. no one was being out of line. but everyone was on the phone. or adding, stamping, stapling, counting, keying. I couldn't take it. I met my deadline but made a $#%^ ton of mistakes. then I went to the bathroom for a little cry. but when I went back to my desk I kept crying. thank god it was near lunch time and I was able to leave without too much of a scene.

I have always struggled with noise. which is why I avoid stores, malls, restaurants, busy venues. I am so embarassed to have had a meltdown at work. and I didn't/don't want to push the issue for fear of being labeled difficult. in a pickle. coping was working until today. so embarassed to go back now. $#%^ on a ######6 cracker.
Female, 39

We are the Bees

The Rabbit Hole
BeccaBee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Alwal » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:22 am

Beccabee,
I get the noise thing. It sounds like a truly difficult environment to work in. It sounds like others find it difficult, too. I don't think this is your failure, this is a problem with the office. You shouldn't feel embarrassed. You are not being difficult to want a better work space.
Alwal
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post