Our partner

Candy. Cane

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Candy. Cane

Postby FaithinWrongthings » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 am

the purpl is to dark. I wanned to say hi becus I don now if u saws my Oder note tat I lef u becus they was alo of pepl tat says stuf. I now u can't se me so I can tawk for a wile can I tell u I gos a candy can? An is delushis. I lern tat word. It's big .
If you know me from the D.I.D forum a couple years ago, feel free to PM me, just know i go by a different name now.(I'm gender fluid)
I am Kayden, a 17 yo diagnosed PTSD TS & Bipolar. Undiagnosed DID used to be DXed with mood disorder with psychosis but somewhere along the lines they forgot about the psychosis?
FaithinWrongthings
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:39 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Candy. Cane

Postby FaithinWrongthings » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 am

Okay I'm very happy right now! I feel like I'm doing something right if I'm not getting shunned for posting things on this forum. I'm ecstatic! I feel like if Eliza feels comfortable even talking a little on here(especially since she doesn't really type much at all) that somehow I must be doing something right by bieng here. I don't care how early it is (8 minutes into Sunday where I'm at) that purple post was the best thing I could ask to wake up to! And now to somehow go back to sleep.... :roll: ~ jackilyn
If you know me from the D.I.D forum a couple years ago, feel free to PM me, just know i go by a different name now.(I'm gender fluid)
I am Kayden, a 17 yo diagnosed PTSD TS & Bipolar. Undiagnosed DID used to be DXed with mood disorder with psychosis but somewhere along the lines they forgot about the psychosis?
FaithinWrongthings
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby lifelongthing » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:52 am

This is great progress :D

I had a candy cane before and it had disney princesses on it and itstead of being red and white it was pink and white and it was pretty but now its in a box where we keep our christmas things but it's pretty inside the box too :D I'm glad you liked your candy cane and that you could write here :D :D
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sotrsab » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Good for you!

Eliza, nice to meet you. Thanks for coming to say Hi :) Candy canes ARE delicious!
After the rain goes...Rainbows!
"All behavior is purposeful in the system - it makes sense from their perspectives." (T)
"If I match my ability to push forward to my perception of the level of difficulty at hand, the reality of puting my troubles behind me then becomes just one very tiny baby step."
Sotrsab
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum