Our partner

Where are they??

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Where are they??

Postby user110867 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 am

The others have gone. I haven't heard from them since I went to the hospital. Only Logan. Is it possible that they merged? I doubt that they could merge that fast, but who knows? I just know that I haven't felt them in ages.
user110867
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Where are they??

Postby AliasForAFew » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:34 am

They may just be in hiding. Is it possible the hospital gave them a bit of a scare? I would try and communicate to them that everything is okay again and that they're safe and away from the hospital.
If it isn't that, then perhaps there is something else going on inside. Do you think Logan may know about it? Perhaps he can go check for you?

Just some of my thoughts.
Best of luck,
Vernadael Teiryn
Into every life a little rain must fall (no problem, be cool)
AliasForAFew
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:14 am

Postby user110867 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:06 am

I don't want them back. They get in the way. It's less crowded and Leslie pays more attention to me again. I know that sounds selfish, but it's always been just me and Les until they came in and invaded.
user110867
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 am

i wasn't supposed to log in or reply to anything but i just wanted to tell you they're probably either in hiding, or they've been unintentionally blocked out, or they've been triggered and so are dealing with that inside, or there might be stuff going on inside they're taking care of, or they might be resting/"asleep" especially after a hospital visit, or something like that. doubt they're gone, and they'll be back. give it some time, maybe try some communication stuff, but don't stress if you don't get answers. i've been out over a week now by myself but i know the others will be back eventually (sometimes i wonder if they'll ever be back, but i know they're not gone, so they will be back, just maybe not when i want them to be or not as soon as i'd like it and such). *safe hugs if wanted* just try to take it easy and take care of yourself and try to not stress out over this too much. hope you feel better soon.

- cassie (age ?)

logan that's not nice and it's not fair and it's illogical. they did not invade. they were always there just in the background, unnoticed, unknown about. they're not strangers. they're parts of you, just like leslie is a part of you, just like you're a part of leslie, you're all parts of each other and you are all parts that make up the same person. you are all equal, too, and you all deserve equal rights, this includes equal sharing of the life that is all of your's. they helped you all to survive, they were all needed at some point in time, and they deserve to share this life that is also their's. no part is better or greater or more important than the other. you cannot complete the puzzle if some of the pieces aren't there. you might not like it, but they're not going anywhere, and they deserve to share this life that's their's, they deserve to be around just as much as you do, and they deserve to have some of leslie's time too. maybe you need to work on equally sharing time around for all of you, and maybe leslie needs to work on paying equal attention to both you and them, but they still deserve to be there, to share this life that is all of yours' (including their's), and they deserve to be paid attention to just as much as you do.

:oops:

- cassie (age ?)
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| "Hannibal"; "Big Ryan"/Ryan; Keith/"Little Ryan"; Kuro |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby user110867 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 am

but all Annabelle does is spring denial and so does Issac. and Hope said she would be willing to merge anytime and Lori just wants to do bad stuff. Lulu pretty much is a little copy of Leslie and never comes around anyway. Lucy and Jane are just there and serves no real purpose anymore. Why do we need them? They just crowd our space.

-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:27 am --

Logan, how would you like it if I said those things about you? They all are here for a reason and they deserve the right to be here just like you. They are you,after all and they all have learning to do like you do.
user110867
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AliasForAFew » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 am

Thank you, Leslie, for being able to see things the way you do.
Logan, what you are saying simply isn't fair. Everyone does what they do for a reason and everyone is there for a reason. Perhaps everyone is safe now and away from the trauma but each part is still needed to hold the memories they do until the time they are able to share their experiences and integrate with the best fit.
Denial is a defense mechanism and was needed at some point to maintain some semblance of normalcy. I am sure we have such parts or fragments around here. While their job is no longer needed it is up to myself and others to let them know that so that they may expand their minds to see the truth. As it is also your job and Leslie's job and (should you have one) your T's job to do the same.
Lori sounds a bit like our Jacob. I am sure Lori has plenty of reason to do the things she does. Though it may not make much sense to you, her reasoning, it makes perfect sense to Lori and that is to be respected. Again, Lori needs to be taught different outlets for her impulses or what have you but that is up to you and Leslie and such to show the compassion and understanding Lori needs to be able to do this.
I could keep going on and on but then this post shall become far more long-winded than it ought to be.

Long story short, there are others there with you and they aren't just going away because you want them to. You all have learning and healing that must be done and each of you is to be treated with respect, understanding, and compassion. Of course , none of this is easy but it must be done.

All the best,
Vernadael Teiryn

Oy, Logan! What kind of a bastard are you? Why the hell are you needed, huh? To be someWhoawhoawhoa hey man, cool it. Everyone's got their $#%^. Don't make me hug you, man.
AliasForAFew
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby user110867 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:48 am

I think that Logan is just upset because our boyfriend broke up with us because there were so many alters and it overwhelmed him. We got back together, but ever since the alters have been into hiding and Logan has wanted it to stay that way. Anyway, Lucy just came out crying because she said that Asher and everyone else in our life hated them and she didn't want to get in the way. I'm reassuring her now, though. Try not to be angry at Logan. He just tends to over react, but he'll get back to normal soon. I promise.
user110867
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AliasForAFew » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 am

Worry not, I am not cross with him and Jacob is angry with everyone to some degree. I simply wanted to let him know that everyone is here for a reason and everyone's conduct makes sense to them.
I am glad you are there to reassure Lucy and I am terribly sorry about the boy troubles.
A message to Lucy and others; You most certainly are not in the way, and while I have never met you myself I am most glad that you could be here to help Leslie and each other. It is very admirable.

All the best,
Vernadael Teiryn
AliasForAFew
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum