Our partner

must be quick

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

must be quick

Postby PinkiePie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Owl and Headache they are stopping me
Owl corrects my typos but I would not care because you can understand me anyway, right? A typo is a typo but they
are stalling
logged me out and Owl has the passwords.
I could get it back because I am not stupid.

I want to say Hi and be amongs you who willunderstand.
Yeah F****** you Owl and your cronies, Headache, and now the scream screaaaaaam

why?

THEY DO NOT LET US HAVE NAMES:

because it is childish and immature and we are not-

Keep the hand on my mouth because it makes me calm and excites me. REal nic re trickery, I will still write. I want to have a bit of help. I know Headache does it to help and Owl just wants us to somehow live normally and the ImmenseHand(?) (Not a name, just a transparent hand that keeps my mouth shut and the other hand is between my legs because- distraction)

I really want some help for all of us. If just to be able to write to those who unederstand, it's such a huge secret my heart is pounding and Mousy (she is tiny but fierce, easy to scare but firece, she tugs on my clothes.She approves, at least.)

Owl says I am a big liar. Headache went away now.

I love you all, so let me speak.

Hello to everyone who read this rambling.
Machine
we r the sum

map of system in our blog
PinkiePie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: must be quick

Postby PinkiePie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Owl got soft. She's crying and is 'humiliated' and rejected ALREADY because of what I did, because I wrote this here. I am really sorry for her.
Who am I exactly then? She was the one/the IT that held us together.

Just wanted to add this, how strange and quick the reaction was. It's hard to believe.

A trying to call them all out. Or at least see them somehow.
we r the sum

PinkiePie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Nina11 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:20 pm

It sounds as if your alters aren t at peace. It seems they are lashin out one to another.

Can you try to get them together in somethin like a room, a grass field, on a lake in a boat anythin that makes everyone comfortable and safe?

Then you can let everyone tell what they want and need; Make sure everyone feels safe and can speak without bein interrupted.

Best of luck for all of you

Nina11
Nina11
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby PinkiePie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm

It sounds like very good advice. I am trying now since I read your reply. It's hard because I am not sure who I am and why I dared to break the will of the strongest of us and admit to having DID. Maybe I am becoming stronger.

TRIGGER
But I am afraid, there's this lean beautiful woman who becomes excited about small girls and the little girl, Mousy (she told-thought to me- me it's not her name, but we are no allowed to have names so how do I know how to refer to her!) is -

Well I'm about to be dragged away. I already
we r the sum

PinkiePie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Nina11 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Boundaries are very important.

Fabio; who s into sex, wanted to have a go with Amber, a little girl. I told him a firm no.

He s with other women and men now and content.

Don t be scared to step up, communication can bring you far.

Good luck with managing your system!

love

Nina11
Nina11
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby tomboy24 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 am

these threads might be helpful to ALL of you: :oops:

-- Just dropping by a question of two (discusses how to bring up hearing voice in therapy, accepting your alters/parts, and how to communicate/work with them): http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic102596.html

-- How to gain control? (discusses how to accept, communicate, share, and work with alters): http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic101946.html

-- Alter shaved host...wtheck... (deals with alters' frustrations, acting out, jealousy, communication, and understanding) (possibly slightly triggering): http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic94418.html

-- Internal Conflict (deals with conflicts between alters/host, how to avoid escalating arguments, communication, understanding, and denial issues) (possibly triggering): http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic96506.html

-- How to create boundaries: http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic98867.html

-- Advice? (deals with contacting and communicating with alters): http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic99713.html

-- What a night last night was...good grief! (deals with helping alters in distress, communication, and "grounding" tactics) (possibly slightly triggering): http://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic100630.html

all of you deserve to speak. all of you deserve to be heard. all of you deserve to be known. all of you deserve to be understood. all of you are equal, none is "greater" nor "better" than the other, no matter what one may think nor how things may seem. all of you deserve to be accepted.

being multiple is like learning how to play nice in a sandbox with other kids. if you all try to learn how to play nice, share, work together, and make the best of things, you're all going to have a good time, or at least a tolerable time. if one doesn't want to play nice or share, then that can end up affecting everyone, and then no one has a good or tolerable time. you're all in this together, no one is going anywhere, so may as well learn and try to make the best of things.

hope you find this place helpful.

:oops:

- cassie (age ?)
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| "Hannibal"; "Big Ryan"/Ryan; Keith/"Little Ryan"; Kuro |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby PinkiePie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 pm

big thank you
i will come back and ask you people about things
when i read and figure at least a bit out
we r the sum

PinkiePie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 pm

You're welcome. :oops: :D

Feel free to post anything you're comfortable with here, from questions to rants to new updates. :oops: :D

- Cassie (age ?)
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| "Hannibal"; "Big Ryan"/Ryan; Keith/"Little Ryan"; Kuro |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post