Our partner

Upset! *Trigger Warning, ranting*

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Upset! *Trigger Warning, ranting*

Postby tomboy24 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 pm

*Trigger Warning: angry ranting*

iuytgfvgbhj!! :evil: :evil: kijuhygh!!! kghytfg! oiuyt!! cxertghjk!!!!!!! pokjmnbvcdx!! kjhgfvb!! redcv!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

F*#k this m*therf*#king g*d@mmed s*nofab*tch*ing c**ks**king m*therf*#king bullsh*t!! F*#K! I need to rage. I need to rage NOW.

kiuytgfvfrtgh!!! ytrewsdfgth!!! poiuytfvgb!!! mnbvfrtghj!!! kjhyfv!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I can barely form sentences I'm so upset right now!! :evil:

F*#k. This. Bullsh*t. I could cause so much damage right now if allowed. This room would be nothing but firewood kindling once I was through. Or *Trigger* someone's face would be nothing but an unrecognizable bloody pulp *End Trigger* once I was through with them.

I hate people! I f*#king hate them! They're all f*#king stupid as sh*t! (Ok, not all, but 90% of the f*#kers are!)

fdertghj!! poijuhgftgh!! ytrdcvbnjhm!!! kjhgfrtygh!! poikjm!! iuytredx!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now that I think about it, I don't know if we should post thi-

Do it.

iuyygh!! ytdf!! cvbn!! mnbgyujk!! :evil: :evil:

There's no point! Why not just put it on our blog?

uytfgvbhjhgf!!! dertghj!! kjhbgvfdrtyh!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Some threads don't have to have a f*#king point!! We can vent here too! Isn't that what we tell everyone else?!

dqwertg! poiuh!! nbvcdrtyh!! xderdfghn!! kjhgfv!! :evil:
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| "Hannibal"; "Big Ryan"/Ryan; Keith/"Little Ryan"; Kuro |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Upset! *Trigger Warning, ranting*

Postby tomboy24 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 am

I'd like to apologize already for this thread. :oops: I've calmed down a bit and feel better (don't know about the others right now, though). I mainly wanted to say that this thread doesn't need any replies, I mainly just need to vent, so thanks for letting me do that. :oops: :oops:

-Cassandra
| Cassandra; Kat/Kataki; Rain/Riyoku; Shay/Shadow; L.C. & Luna; Ray; Cassie; Lynn |
| Prism |
| Marie; Valera; Phenix (Rebel); Dallas & Damone; Kyra; "Blank"; Bridgette; Cassidy |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Aurora (mermaid), werewolf, silent one, black ponytail, Kichijoten, The Master |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby wronglesson » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:16 am

I'm glad you've calmed down, but if the others want to rant we're here to listen.

*safe hugs to all if wanted*
Dx: Bipolar &"probably" DID
Main Alters: Jo, host, 28 | Nadia 20 | Rachelle 17 | Theresa 24 | Amelia 27 | Michael 42 | Jessica 4 | Barbara 10 | Danny 7 | Elizabeth 9 | Milana, wolf
Miranda: Blanche 76 | s.i.l.a.n.y. 13 | Ascha 23 | Brant 17
Natalia 16
Lilith
wronglesson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Owleyes » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 pm

tomboy24 wrote:I hate people! I f*#king hate them! They're all f*#king stupid as sh*t!

You are so f*cking right.
DX: DID. Host - 'Owl', Gemma (16), Jake (14), Jessie (12), Abi (7) Kit (5), Lamb (8)
Owleyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Postby tomboy24 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 pm

wronglesson wrote:I'm glad you've calmed down, but if the others want to rant we're here to listen.

*safe hugs to all if wanted*

*hugs accepted, thank you* :oops:

What we were upset over when we posted this has been resolved, but I think we're going to use this thread as a venting place for us in general.

Like the site crashing! I'm getting so sick of this!! It's crashed on me 3 times already this morning the span of an hour! I'll go to post, and I'll copy my post just in case like I always do, and then bam! Crashed. And it won't connect to the site for the next, like, 10-30 minutes, sometimes it won't connect back up again for a few hours and I just have to leave it be and wait. So frustrating!! It's been doing this all f*#king week too!! :x I know it's not really anyone's fault, and it's not my computer or connection, I've checked those things, but it's just so f*#king frustrating! Especially with Shay because part of her OCD is that she has to reload the page, even before we get off, and she has to see if there's anything new posted (she doesn't have to read it, she just has to see if there is anything new and where and what thread). So when it crashes like that, she gets really upset because not only is that messing with her OCD but it's also unexpected change, and she hates that too. :|

-Cassandra

Owleyes wrote:
tomboy24 wrote:I hate people! I f*#king hate them! They're all f*#king stupid as sh*t!

You are so f*cking right.

Thanks, Gemma. Nice to see you posting again. Hope you've been well, or as well as you can be with whatever's going on in your life.

-KAT
| Prism |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Owleyes » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:29 pm

tomboy24 wrote:Thanks, Gemma. Nice to see you posting again. Hope you've been well, or as well as you can be with whatever's going on in your life.-KAT
I'm OK, I think. Therapy sucks :roll: How you doing?
DX: DID. Host - 'Owl', Gemma (16), Jake (14), Jessie (12), Abi (7) Kit (5), Lamb (8)
Owleyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tomboy24 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Doing ok I suppose.

Failing at trying to be helpful, and failing at getting sh*t done.

I can't even get these f*#kers out of bed in the mornings anymore. It used to be I'd say "jump" and they'd ask "how high?" after already starting to jump. Now I say something and everything just looks at me like "Why?" or "What's the point?" or "I don't want to". *sigh* F*#king bullsh*t.

Something's broken and I don't know how to f*#king fix it. Everything I try seems to not work.

-KAT
| Prism |
| Hawk ; The Doctor |
| Maiingan |
tomboy24
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby osiris08 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 am

I feel about that angry all the time.
Why should I be who I am, if who I can become will be so much more interesting?
osiris08
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Owleyes » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

tomboy24 wrote:Doing ok I suppose.

Failing at trying to be helpful, and failing at getting sh*t done.

I can't even get these f*#kers out of bed in the mornings anymore. It used to be I'd say "jump" and they'd ask "how high?" after already starting to jump. Now I say something and everything just looks at me like "Why?" or "What's the point?" or "I don't want to". *sigh* F*#king bullsh*t.

Something's broken and I don't know how to f*#king fix it. Everything I try seems to not work.

-KAT

That sucks. I'm not good at helping and sh*t. Even if I was, I doubt I'd have a solution for you. None of these f*ckers in here listen to a word I say, 'less I f*cking shout and rant and throw things. Even then I have to f*cking repeat myself for friggin' MONTHS before anyone takes me seriously. Maybe you just gotta keep bugging them til they see you're right.
Owleyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby osiris08 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 pm

I struggle to get angry some times. I feel angry all the time, but I find it hard to show it. I feel lots of things, but I always struggle to express myself.
Why should I be who I am, if who I can become will be so much more interesting?
osiris08
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post