Our partner

Fun: You know you're DID when..

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: Fun: You know you're DID when..

Postby LittleMie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:02 am

dollypukes wrote:

When you couldn't even boil water a week ago and now you're making a three course meal that tastes better than restaurant food without any direction on how to do it.

"Where did you learn to do that?" "I don't know" :lol:

This is awesome. Also same sex thing, we get into all sorts of trouble with that.

Still today my thoughts are - when you have spent what seems like weeks not being able to function at all and everyone seems to be sleepy and lethargic then you wake up one morning and everyone wants to do stuff - different stuff. There is so much to do!!!!
LittleMie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Truly_happy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Dollypukes and LittleMie, I can agree with you so much.

Attraction: I'm the host and I'm asexual. I don't know what to do when one of my others is behind me and becomes attracted to someone on the outside. I feel the attraction, too, and it becomes a distraction because such a thing doesn't make sense to me. :| I guess I should ask the other alter to back-up so it doesn't affect me, right?

-Imre
We are Conjoined Minds, an OSDD 1b system with 80+ alters.

Imre ("EEM-ruh") - male, responsible adult, automotive enthusiast
Cullen - male, 14, loves life, helpful
Janice - tomboy, ever-present, zesty, possible ADHD
Jadden - androgyne-male, 11, pleasant, leader kid

Our Topics | Journal
Truly_happy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby LittleMie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Truly_happy wrote: I guess I should ask the other alter to back-up so it doesn't affect me, right?

-Imre

I have no idea, think you have to do what works for the system as a whole. This is us at the moment. We had M as host for many years and she was straight, then W took over and she is gay (we now have long term female partner). M and W seem to be juggling host between them at moment but and the system is somewhat depressed. We have Sean who is hetro male and Alex who wants a 'boyfriend'. A few weeks ago W and Sean went out to a gay bar trying to pick up, this would have been devastating for the system if this had been found out by the SO because the SO is the one constant in our lives. Fast forward a couple of weeks SO comes to visit and want to go out. We go to another gay bar, this time M is out and wondering what the hell she is doing in a gay bar. Meanwhile in another part of the system we have an ongoing crush on a male nurse 'K' and have to try hard not to send him cards and letters all the time. The littles want him to be their dad and Alex wants him to be her boyfriend. As for me I don't know who I am and I am definitely A sexual.
LittleMie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum