Our partner

Message to my other pieces

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Message to my other pieces

Postby Fightforlife » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:32 pm

(Contains word pictures of harm)

6 year old has chosen a picture for some of the pieces to listen too this evening.
She hopes the other parts will listen. She's afraid they won't.
Is it ok that she leaves her message on here for a bit to see if they respond to her?
She's frightened.

Hi,
I'm 6 yr old.

I have a picture I want to share, for my other parts. I want to communicate with them and tell them the picture is of a hammer, being brought down hard on top of something and then splitting something and hitting something and doing damage and causing the pieces. There is something thats been smashed and ends in fragments. The hammer wanted to split the pieces and end them. The hammer wanted to hurt the other pieces. But I'm here because I protected the pieces a bit from the hammer hurting them, and I'm still here to do that. The pieces have been protected from the hammer by me. Even though I'm very young, I protected the pieces from the hammers force. When the hammer went away, I gathered the pieces up again. The force went through me and out the other side. We were very young. And why we're still very young. Some of us are still with the hammer and it won't leave us. We wish the hammer would go away. The force of the hammer scattered the pieces, and parts got torn from one another.

(She also has another picture)

There is a box of matches. All the matches are lined up perfectly in the box. The matches are all burning now, because of one other match, that came and set them all alight and caused a fire in the box. There is one other match that started us all burning and caused a fire in us. The fire is so great, I'm afraid I can't put it out and that it will burn us. If only the match hadn't touched us, we wouldn't be ablaze. Why didn't the match keep away from us. Why did the match keep touching us and start us burning. There were so many matches. The matches were very young, and safe in the box. Why did the match take us from the box and set us alight. Why did it separate us from all the other matches. If only we'd kept safe in the box. The fire spread to all the other matches, its in all of us matches, that's why we suppressed our matches and hid them, so we wouldn't feel us burn on the inside.

Thanks for letting me share.
Baby(0-1), Rosie(1), Toddler(2), Blu(4), Elise(5), Suzie(6), Mandi(17-19), Carrie(20), host(25), Green(40), Auto pilot, RaGe, & fury, Creature
Fightforlife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Message to my other pieces

Postby Fightforlife » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

The matches wer veri tini
We wer veri small
I waz sum match es
One match burn t me
I waz on fir e

I didn kno it waz w rong at first
The match waz tawler tthan me
I waz hidd n
An waz in de fir e
Cuz the match tuch d me

I waz next to
six yer old
In da box
I wantid t help wiv
Sum of her pane
Cuz the match waz hurtn her
I didn unda stand

Butt we where togewther
In da box
I dun like tawl matches
I only like small
Like me

I then gav da fir e of da match
T sumwan above me

Baby and red r below us
We had to look afta em

There r sum above us
T look after us in t box too
And they gav the fire to
M
We pro tectid eech otha
From t flame
Last edited by Fightforlife on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Baby(0-1), Rosie(1), Toddler(2), Blu(4), Elise(5), Suzie(6), Mandi(17-19), Carrie(20), host(25), Green(40), Auto pilot, RaGe, & fury, Creature
Fightforlife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Fightforlife » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 am

I took the fire off all of them because Im M

There's also someone standing above me too and that's
autopilot, he's in control. He stops some of us from committing suicide every day. And has stopped us. We're thankful for him, otherwise we wouldn't be here, we would have committed suicide together.

Toddler didnt get touched by the fire at all. We needed toddler to be with baby, so we thought it best he didnt feel the fire. He is around baby, because she gets scared.

Baby thinks we should all commit suicide and wants to commit suicide every day.
Fightforlife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Fightforlife » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:16 pm

6yr old has another picture she thought of that she'd like to share.
Although we helped her write and draw it. We don't know what it means yet

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y536/Fightforlife1/image-15.jpg
Fightforlife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lifelongthing » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:45 am

It's great that you're posting here and using this site as a tool for communication and sharing :) Best of luck figuring out what the image means. It's a good drawing all the same and it's a great way of communicating and releasing some feelings :)
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Fightforlife » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

The matches.
They're all together.
We're burnin.
We're ablaze in the matchbox.
We is only little.
We're ablaze.

Can't fight the fire.
The fires too much for us. We're hot.
Put the fire out.
Help all the matches.
We're in the box, together.
Because of a match
Who was already burning
And set us all alight
Which started the fire

We're just children
Not adults
It's hot, so very hot
We're just little matches
In a big blaze
Fightforlife
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post