Our partner

another stupid day

Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

another stupid day

Postby tiredofmyself » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:43 am

i dont know what to do. such a stupid day. waste of life. everything is so worthless. depression, anger. its so frustrating. thinking of the good days i once had. wen i had friends, a good job, peace of mind
tiredofmyself
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: another stupid day

Postby Mike78tan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 pm

You have to stay positive and good things will happen again. You are not the only one who has problems. Life sucks and we all have them. But it is up to us how we will handle them.
"One love, one heart, one destiny."
Mike78tan
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am

Postby tiredofmyself » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:49 am

i'm sorry but this statement triggered me.

You are not the only one who has problems.

your intention may be to help. i know that people have problems but it doesnt reduce my problem. its like one fellow who's car got stolen cries n the advice he gets would be, 'there are people who've lost their houses n cars both.'

we all have a right to cry over our problems no matter how small it may appear to the other person just as well all have a right to smile at our achievements no matter how insignificant they may appear to the other person.
tiredofmyself
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oliveira » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 pm

tiredofmyself wrote:i dont know what to do. such a stupid day. waste of life. everything is so worthless. depression, anger. its so frustrating. thinking of the good days i once had. wen i had friends, a good job, peace of mind

I don't know if that's helpful. But you have described my day to a tee. I had plans for today. But first they got delayed because I slept 12 hours, and then cancelled because depression decided I don't need to do anything else but sit on the sofa with my laptop.

Big hugs. You are not alone. I hope you -- we -- feel better soon. The good days will come again.
Currently working on my upcoming signature.
Oliveira
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tiredofmyself » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:17 pm

thanks for this. even i hope things get better soon. some days are terrible. i just try to stay safe those days. i've stopped talking to real life people. i dont talk with my colleagues fearing my anger will explode at a small sarcastic taunt or some prank.
tiredofmyself
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Clinical Depression Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post