Our partner

The New Crisis Thread

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: Snaga, lilyfairy, weepingwillow

Re: The New Crisis Thread

Postby alone_lost » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:04 am

snaga2.0 wrote:http://www.psychforums.com/cutting-self-injury/topic152642.html is probably what Lily was referring to, Alone.

(((hugs))) alone, smurf. Y'all stay safe.

thank you. I want to harm myself. but at the moment its just in my head. I don't feel anything. i'm completely empty. I guess I have to be. its the only way to cope and not to do anything stupid.
"In the middle of the journey of my life, I found myself in a dark wood, for I had lost the right path!" - Dante
alone_lost
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby lilyfairy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Sorry Alone, I should have been more specific, but yes, what Snaga has linked to is what I meant. Please stay safe. The empty feeling is awful to deal with.

Hugs for you too Daven. How are you doing?

Hoping all are safe- take care

Huge hugs
Lily
First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation, who deserves only one answer, and who deserves absolutely nothing.

Forum Rules

Whatever you're doing today, do it with the confidence of a four-year-old in a Batman t-shirt.
lilyfairy
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am

Postby alone_lost » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:01 pm

lilyfairy wrote:Sorry Alone, I should have been more specific, but yes, what Snaga has linked to is what I meant. Please stay safe. The empty feeling is awful to deal with.

I cant decide whats worse. feeling empty. or feeling too much.

I feel completely lost. and I really don't know what to do.

I wish I could just ask my psychiatrist to hospitalize me again. because I just cant manage. but I know he wont agree. he's just say you can manage. you've got your ressources. well I don't know for how much longer I have my ressources. maybe I can manage a few days. and I havent overdosed for 6 months but I know its coming. I know myself and I know its going to happen. I know that sounds stupid but I can feel it coming because I wont have any other choice.

I hate all this. I wish I could just move on with my life.
"In the middle of the journey of my life, I found myself in a dark wood, for I had lost the right path!" - Dante
alone_lost
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Snaga » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Alone (((Hugs))) try and stay safe, sweetie. I imagine you've told your psychiatrist all this, correct?
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:51 pm

Postby alone_lost » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:01 pm

snaga2.0 wrote:Alone (((Hugs))) try and stay safe, sweetie. I imagine you've told your psychiatrist all this, correct?

told him what? that I want to harm myself. I told him that before I left hospital.

I even just phoned the ward and spoke to the nurse. and she's like you know what to do. you have your ressources. you learned what to do with your psychologist and psychiatrist. bla bla bla. well i'm sick and tired of hearing that. use some ice. use your ring. use your ammoniak. use your ressources.

and theres no point in just asking him for help. because I really had to fight to convince him to hospitalize me a week ago. and that was it. one week of safety. and then i'm on my own. well I still have him and my therapist. but i'm not safe.

anyway thank you snaga

but i'll try.
alone_lost
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby lilyfairy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Hugs Alone.

I'm also going to say please try your best to keep safe. It sounds like you're feeling pretty overwhelmed by things. Can you make an appt sooner with your therapist if you need to?

Keep holding on- things can and will get better.

Huge hugs- take care
Lily
First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation, who deserves only one answer, and who deserves absolutely nothing.

Forum Rules

Whatever you're doing today, do it with the confidence of a four-year-old in a Batman t-shirt.
lilyfairy
Site Admin

Postby smurf » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:20 am

:'(
smurf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby lilyfairy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Big safe hugs Smurf.

Keep safe
Lily

Forum Rules

lilyfairy
Site Admin

Postby Snaga » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Hey Smurf how you holding up hon? (((hugs)))
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:51 pm

Postby alone_lost » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:45 pm

lilyfairy wrote:Hugs Alone.

I'm also going to say please try your best to keep safe. It sounds like you're feeling pretty overwhelmed by things. Can you make an appt sooner with your therapist if you need to?

Keep holding on- things can and will get better.

Huge hugs- take care
Lily

I held on. I haven't done anything yet. I have a lot of professionals helping compared to some.

I'll do my best to keep holding on.

Thank you Lily

-- Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:47 pm --

smurf wrote::'(

How are you doing smurf? is there anything I can do? please let me know if there is. I get you. I don't know exactly whats going on. But I get you. Hold on. You can do it.
alone_lost
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

PreviousNext

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post