Our partner

StainedGlass TRIGGER Important Please Read

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: CrackedGirl, Restored, lilyfairy, gratteciel

Re: StainedGlass

Postby maryj » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank you guys so much for your support, I couldn't help but cry a little when I saw how many of you are concerned for her well being.

Also thank you lonely-girl and lilyfairy for your PMs I really appreciate them. I'm in a rush now so I can't answer them personally but I hope you understand that and please know that I do appreciate them :)

Kat finally regained consciousness this morning so I will be sure to pass your kind messages to her. I'm on my way to see her now. :) I'm feeling a lot stronger now that she's finally awake and seems to be ok so if any of you want to talk about this, I'm here. I could imagine this being quite a handful since you're all struggling just like she is.

Thank you all once again and hugs to everyone.
~Mary
maryj
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby CrackedGirl » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

I am so glad to hear that she regained conciousness - I really appreciate you letting us know. Please keep safe yourself and send her love from us.

Hugs

Cracked
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars: you have a right to be here

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

Liberal Backslider

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (177)

Postby mystic dolphin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 pm

:( kat hope everyone is taking good care of you. you are such a kind and caring peron.
[size=85]PTSD HFA BPD Paranoia Dissociative amnesia

Poor concentration + memory so can't reply to long posts and may forget we've spoken. Apologies!
mystic dolphin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Owleyes » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Kat I hope you're OK and that there are lovely people helping and supporting you. You're in my thoughts, huge hugs to you.
DX: DID. Host - 'Owl', Gemma (16), Jake (14), Jessie (12), Abi (7) Kit (5), Lamb (8)
Owleyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Postby xXvampiregirlXx » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:55 pm

:o
oh im so sorry to hear that,
kat, i hope you're okay. but i know you'll pull through and things will be okay again..

hugs to all
sometimes things dont work out the way we planned, to live is just to fall asleep, to die is to awake
xXvampiregirlXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:41 am

Postby crazy_butterfly » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Kat- I hope your getting the help you need and deserve. You have always been so nice to me on here. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad you have a friend like Mary. You are in my thoughts.
crazy_butterfly
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby goinUP » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 am

Oh, no. I really hope Kat is getting the help she needs.
goinUP
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby EarlGreyDregs » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm

I'm so shocked & sad to hear this. :( Kat- I hope you get better soon. I hope everyone is taking good care of you & is nice & compassionate. I'm so sorry that things got so bad. I look forward to your return, where hopefully you will be better both physically & mentally. I know you'll pull through this.

Aw guys, I'm so sad. I didn't expect to see this when I signed on. :(

*hugs* to everyone.

- EGD.
EarlGreyDregs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby maryj » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:36 pm

I passed your messages to Kat and told that Cracked even started a thread. She was so grateful she started crying. She wanted me to tell you that she genuinely cares about you all and hopes that you're being kind to yourselves because you don't deserve to hurt.

She said she was trying to kill herself. She wasn't planning it beforehand but she was feeling so bad that night that the thought overwhelmed her. However, she did tell me that this was a wake-up call for her. She realized she wants to get better.

She regained consciousness yesterday and was able to converse quite normally by the end of the day even though she was obviously tired.

However... Gosh, I don't think I'll ever get used to saying this.

Her heart already stopped once in the ER last weekend and it stopped again last night. Her heart was so weakened by the eating disorder that it couldn't take the stress.

They weren't able to resuscitate her.

I didn't even know she had bulimia. I found out when I figured out who she is here on the forum. Before that, I had on idea.

It's with great sadness that I tell you these news. None of you deserve to go through something like this with everything you're already going through.

I'm sorry. Thank you guys again for all your kindness. It helped her a great deal. I'm grateful you were there to make her life a little easier.
~Mary
maryj
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby EarlGreyDregs » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 pm

maryj wrote:Her heart already stopped once in the ER last weekend and it stopped again last night. Her heart was so weakened by the eating disorder that it couldn't take the stress.

They weren't able to resuscitate her.

Wait.. what? No, this can't be. She's gone? Oh my god..

Guys, I have no idea what to say. I'm so shocked. I can't stop staring at the screen, holy shyte, guys...

- EGD.
EarlGreyDregs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (7)

PreviousNext

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post