Our partner

How do you feel today? *may trigger

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: Snaga, lilyfairy, weepingwillow

Re: How do you feel today? *may trigger

Postby Im-pure » Thu May 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Wooks, I am doing ok. No self harm here...thank you for asking <3 hugs to you too. Did you get any news about the therapy sessions? I hope you find a solution to be included. Im sorry to hear about your friend.

Pixi feeling in a good mood is good. Enjoy it and maybe try to keep in a neutral mood without putting pressure on yourself.

Lily i really hope you feel better. youre always such a constant source of support for people here too.

Danul im real sorry to hear. Keep yourself safe and explain with good arguments to your family that you really need the professional support. Hugs

Jody your GP needs to understand what youre experiencing. Keep fighting for yourself.

Electric thats real good to hear.

Snaga how are you doing?

Sorry if i forgot anyone, hugs to all of you guys.
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Lucky Star » Thu May 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Sorry I've not spoken in a while. I've been in hospital on a psych ward. I'm feeling much better now. I'm glad I'm back at home.
“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucky Star
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:50 am
Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Snaga » Thu May 28, 2015 10:28 pm

(((Hugs))) to everyone hope everyone is safe! Sorry haven't been on this thread much. I don't really want to post this right now, as I feel you all deserve much more attention and detail from me than I can do ATM.

I'd rather not say how I'm doing atm, I'm safe, that's all you need to know right now. I'll give a report tomorrow.. Tomorrow. I promise.

Big hugs to everyone that wants one.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:50 pm

Postby Camelidae » Thu May 28, 2015 11:07 pm

I have INTENSE anxiety. For two to three days now it's been really bad, especially in the mornings. I wake up completely panicked and terrified. I Think it's because I think something bad happened while I was asleep that I could have prevented had I not slept but that cannot be changed anymore once I wake up. This is especially true for a friend committing suicide, having an accident or changing his mind on loving me and leaving me, but also includes even more (he keeps spamming me) guilt-tripping, accusatory messages by my father etc. Today I was almost constantly on high alert. I keept having cramps in my upper stomach, heart palpitations and a feeling of being out of breath, being weak in the limbs and feeling shaky/ literally shaking. Social anxiety was as bad as it hasn't been in a long, long time, too. I felt dizzy and spacey and threatened, even by my therapist. I've been having thoughts to cut myself on and off, but haven't, and had a few suicide-related images/ urges enter my mind (that I haven't acted upon). It's just a sign I'm having trouble regulating what's going on. But damn, I feel so worn out and drained. Sometimes I wonder if my body will be able to live a long life or if I will age more rapidly than others or become ill because of all the stress that is flooding me so constantly. I feel so drained and exhausted physically.
"If you're using half your concentration to look normal, then you're only half paying attention to whatever else you do. Just pointing out something that could save your life. You want society to accept you, but you can't even accept yourself.", from X-Men: First Class
Camelidae
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:50 am

Postby sufferwell » Fri May 29, 2015 1:40 am

lilyfairy"Aeli, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Was there something that triggered that feeling earlier today?[/quote]
Thank you, Lily. I'd like to apologize for my late reply. I don't remember what triggered the feeling, unfortunately. And I'm feeling a little better even though I'm having extreme depressive feelings on and off.
[quote="Im-pure wrote:
Aeli hope you can keep safe

Thank you, Im-pure!
DX: Moderate/severe depression, severe anxiety, dyscalculia, autistic disorder, DP/DR
Possible conditions: paranoid schizophrenia, BPD
sufferwell
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:50 am

Postby Im-pure » Fri May 29, 2015 10:09 am

Aeli...hugs and how are you doing?

Starlit..sounds very tough. Hugs. Did you manage to tell your therapist what youre experiencing? I think it could be helpful maybe a solution can be found. Good job on not cutting i know its hard. Panic attacks are not a good way to start your day. I would suggest mindfulness meditation as a long run coping mechanism.

Snaga you take it easy there...glad youre safe and keep us posted.

Lucky good to hear youre back home and feeling better. Stay safe and hugs.

Im doing ok. Just a bit overworked still so i really need to take some time and do something fun and i feel life doesnt work with me in this regard atm ><
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am

Postby pixi3 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:44 am

Sorry to see many are not in great places atm. Im-pure I hope you do get to take that time to yourself. Heck its weekend, I hope we all do.
Sorry I'm not feeling very supportive atm. My mood has not so much crashed as deflated. Sort of fuzzed out on the way to work this morning. Does that make sense? Had to fight to focus on the road again. Not good. My insurance will not be very impressed if I totaled another car.
pixi3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:50 am
Blog: View Blog (42)

Postby rehtnap » Fri May 29, 2015 4:03 pm

well its better,mental health are giving me a new councillor so at least im still with them.feel a bit more comfortable that i have diazipam to calm myself if i kick off. not good long term but for now its a help.i would rather be doped than go through what happened recently. it is a problem if when you see your counsellor if you are on a high to explain how you are when not right.
rehtnap
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (98)

Postby Lucky Star » Fri May 29, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm feeling okay today.
“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucky Star
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Snaga » Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 am

Ugh. I'm so sorry! Hugs hugs hugs everyone! Still not in a good time to sit and give y'all the support y'all deserve I'm sorry!

Quickie note: I am terribly superstitious. If I wrote the other day, that work was going very well, it would have bit my ASS. And not in a good way. So..... Now that I'm off for the weekend, I got thru without SH. So I have not sh for... Six days. Hoping to make that eight. But at home is not good, feeling very conflicted. We'll see. Big hugs to everyone.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cutting and Self Injury Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post