Our partner

I cut

Open discussions about Cutting and Self Injury. This forum may be triggering.

Moderators: Snaga, lilyfairy, weepingwillow

I cut

Postby ~Kathy~ » Mon May 09, 2005 6:27 pm

Hello, I have been hurting myself since I was twelve or so. My cutting got worse around the age of nineteen. I just cut myself last night, they were deep, I even bled in the sink and filled it up with water and all the water turned red. :shock: I made a few deeps ones on my upper on. This is a vicious cycle. I cut mostly to punish myself because I hate who I am, I think I am failure who deserves this. I am also alone in the world for the most part besides some great friends online. I am terriable daughter and I can't find my place in the world besides feeling this way. I try to quit but no luck and yes I have help. Sorry for complaining. :cry:
~Kathy~
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Angel » Mon May 09, 2005 6:35 pm

I'm 30 yrs. old...I used to cut. I'm here to listen and offer any support I can....

Kath,

why do you feel you are a terrible daughter? I checked out your website....pictures anyway. You are SO beautiful. And i"m sorry you can't see that for yourself. I'm insecure...I know how hard it is to accept things like this from others. To believe that it can be true. But it is. If I didn't feel that way in truth; well who am I to you, why would I comment? I'm not that way. If I don't feel it, I'm not going to say it!

I'm sorry you are feeling that cutting is your way out right now. I've been there. I know the feeling of having to punish yourself and feeling like you simply don't deserve better. I also know how it simply deflected from the emotional pain I was going through. But in the end, you will have to come to realize that you are only adding to the emotions and issues you are currently struggling w/. It's just one more negative in the list you currently have stacked before you to work through. I'm sure deep down you realize that, but of course you are sucked into this and not sure how to get out.

Talk w/ us here....I always strongly recommend people seeking out a counselor...but if you are not ready to do that....talk w/ us here....at least use us as a starting point. I'm NO professional. I can't solve your problems. But I can listen...I can share of my own stories as a means of support and care for you...I can at least do this for you. And I'd like to.
Angel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:45 am

Postby invayne » Tue May 10, 2005 12:33 am

Kathy,

I'm struggling with the same thing as we speak. I even think that I do it for the same reasons as you do, for the most part. I know its hard to quit, the longest I've ever gone is 3 weeks. Sounds like you had a bump in the road last night, but don't worry. Things won't always be so bad.

If you have msn, feel free to add me. We can talk in real time :) .
-Heather
invayne
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:45 pm

si

Postby grengsb » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:16 pm

I am open to anyone who wants to chat or talk just email me
grengsb
Consumer 0
Consumer 0