Our partner

where do i go from here :( ??

Compulsive Lying message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: NewSunRising

where do i go from here :( ??

Postby icieyes17 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:39 pm

i recently joined this forum and read up on compulsive lying i immediately broke down. some of the things seemed to be so close to what i experience on a day to day basis stupid things, stupid lies about things that don't even matter. This has become second nature to me now. Why tell the truth? noone cares about me, i want to sound more interesting, i want people to like me, i always feel i need to keep people interested and mold myself into what they want me to be... why else would people talk to me right? I've sunken to an all time low i don't even know myself anymore so why would others want to know me right? i know it is true that people are more hard on themselves than others but all these self downers aren't helping me any further ahead and burying myself in unnecessary lies doesn't help either. I am not sure on how to stop nor do i realize sometimes when i am lying but i do sometimes and some stuff i lie about is ridiculous something as stupid as what happened during my day or what i had to eat or who i seen at the store i need some advice on where to start and what to do with this nonsense i desperately want to stop.
icieyes17
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Compulsive Lying Forum