Our partner

Debate: What is Child Abuse? **May Trigger**

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderator: Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Postby Souther » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Again , I am amazed at your psychic abilities. Art tho so great as to be masters of my mind? Seems the only narc here is these people who keep making claims that cannot be supported.

Seriously, why would I lie about not hurting children? I dont care what you think about me, as your attempts to label me only reveal more flaws about your own personality.
You dont know me, I am a text on a screen. I could tell you I raped my daughter, my sister, and you couldnt do anything about it. What motive do I have to lie?

You claim I am shameless. I have nothing to be ashamed about. I havent done anything to anyone, by my standards or yours. You have attempted to paint me as an indiscriminate sexual predator, when it simply and clearly is not so.

Well done on dehumanizing me though. Your choice of words reminds me of Dr.Goebbel's speeches. Referring to me as a creature is a nice touch, the perfect compliment to your tirade based entirely off emotion, while containing no facts.

Also I am not gay, nor a part of any group of child molesters.
Souther
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Salinger » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Souther, if you say stuff like what you said here:

Souther wrote:
bereft wrote:
Quote:
I will make this work, just trust me.

In this very statement you have admitted the totally selfishness of your intent. It is not about a relationship, it is about satisfying your need.

This hunger needs to be satisyfied before it destroys me

You are saying you will make this work. Then what do you expect people to think? I agree the boardowner reported you.
Salinger
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:42 pm

Postby sonovlaurin » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Souther, when you say:

Can you please define for me when a sexual relationship between a child and an adult is not "negative" or more directly, can be positive?

Yes, when the relationship helps build self-esteem in the child and educates them about safe sex practices.

When you say this, you educate the reader on your cognitive competence in dealing with your own pedophilia urges. Quite simply put:

1. You admit to urges within your body that say "You like little girls" and this is buttressed by your own words "This hunger needs to be satisyfied before it destroys me" and "I like little girls".

2. Your own cognitive machinery supports your urges. Not only do you make no apologies for pedophilia (don't know if you should, but I know that you don't) but you actually present the 'case' for making pedophilia 'OK', and you claim it's a messed up society, and the rich fat cats, and stubborn Nazi's like me that defy your wisdom about the sexual attractiveness of your targets. You make the case that it's possible to have intimate sexual relationships with children and these will not bring harm to children (hence, it's 'ok').

So, your urges and feelings are pedophile, and your cognitions and schemata for relationships are ones that support pedophilia.

All that remains is action. And I submit that your feelings and thoughts control your actions.

Given the things you've said already, and defended, I have no reason to trust otherwise. I take your words at face value and your own words are saying "This guy is a bit dangerous and I would not allow this guy around kids."

If you want people to have a better impression, show that your attitude towards the whole issue isn't just a messed up justification for pedophilia.
sonovlaurin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby sonovlaurin » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Art tho so great as to be masters of my mind?

No. I can just read the words you say, mix those words up with what I know about pedophiles and sexual victimization of children, and go from there.

I'm not great.

But I'm good enough to read exactly what you say and understand it.
sonovlaurin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:55 am

This has gone way off topic.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am