Our partner

The phenomena of Gang Stalking

Open Discussions on the Problems of Bullying.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

The phenomena of Gang Stalking

Postby Im_a_survivor » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Im leaving the thread open for anyone who wants to share experiences of Gang Stalking as I've just read a similar post and it inspired me..It goes on everywhere and can be political or whatever

It does exist and it is almost impossible to discuss..it could be cultural groups, religious cults, criminal gangs etc.

If you are brave enough to share your experiences, please do. There is more documented about this in America than there is here in the UK
Im_a_survivor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: The phenomena of Gang Stalking

Postby kenpokaratekidjersey » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:42 pm

I live in the UK and believe that I have been stalked by a group of people.
My ex-wife and her malicious family started the trend, and then some junkie mates of theirs spread the rumour that I was a grass and I then started getting picked on by all the drug users in the area that I live.

Every thick-o drugged up idiot started to give me a hard time, not that I had done anything to any of them, but because they thought and think they are following the criminal code that they are brain washed into believing. Dummies.

So, for the past 4 years I have been treated with sadistic prejudice by loads of people where I live.
If I get a job, someone turns up or someone who works there is involved in drugs.
If I start making new friends or woman start taking an interest in me, one of the druggies turns up
and slanders / demonizes me, so that no one will go out with me.

My house has been broken into. My work stolen. My food has been opened and spiked.
My marriage was broken up. The scums even got to my doctor and got him to start screwing with my health so I had to leave his surgery.

Nonetheless, I am lucky in that I am a very resourceful, independent and generally happy person.
I am also usually happier when working on art / music etc.
So, am probably happier than most of the people whom are smashed out their heads on drugs and booze and who are bullied by the criminal code (that only exists in small minded peoples heads)

I am also lucky in the fact that I grew up doing martial arts so can fight,
so most of the scums do not attack me violently.

I also realise that being victimised by these scums has sorted out a lot of things in my head.
You certainly learn quick what ignorant ass holes people are, including many people who use to be good mates previously before the slander was cast.

I guess training in martial arts makes you strong.
Also, understanding that slander is simply that.
Don't matter if the whole world believes your something if you know your not.
Stand strong. Learn to fight. Know yourself.

If you encounter stalkers. Try and say nothing to them.
Ideally find CCTV cameras to stand under.
If you are really worried. Perhaps buy yourself a covert surveillance camera that is built into your clothing so if some ass hole is stalking you, you can collect evidence which can be then used to get the police to intervene.

However, beware that recording people without their permission is an illegal offence in most countries and you can in fact be prosecuted for that in itself.

Cheers
kenpokaratekidjersey
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Lifeboy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Yep, gang stalking is a confirmed form of community mobbing.

I think that the most harmful aspect of gang stalking is that few people have heard of such a thing. When a victim tells his family, friends, therapist, or police officers - the most common reaction is that the victim is off-their-rocker. The victim is invalidated, and isolated.

Gang stalking is a complex form of layered abuse that is complicated to prove. When the distressed victim begins to openly express his/her situation to people, they are often chronically invalidated by all of the people that are supposed to be supportive. It is crazy making.
Lifeboy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Gang Stalking called Mobbing and

Postby Walkthroughthestorm » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm

The # 1 rule for the target/victim of this type of abuse is to understand that you are the one who is considered "crazy" as in "mentally ill" and you need to be annihilated, obliterated.

The clinical term for your crazy/mental illness is "IP" short for "Identified Patient". You got here because you are sane, rational, upstanding, have an inner strength, and your #######4 radar is still working as opposed to those who are mired in their own doo doo's and suffer all forms of addictive behaviors, disordered thinking; (usually due to personality disorders) or suffer "anger" due to co-dependency issues in their addictive families.

Many types of personality disordered feel powerless, lack a self and feel the need to over-compensate for their (lack of control) and inadequacies with POWER, CONTROL, through SUBJUGATION, DOMINATION. Personality disordered are deeply ENVIOUS and none want to take any responsibility for their dysfunctional ways so they need to "PROJECT" onto others their anger.

Who best to "project on" and carry their load, carry their guilt, their sins but the strongest, the kindest, most capable, the prettiest, the one who refuses to follow the weak into self destruction, can tell the difference between right and wrong and has principles.

You make everyone sick because you're so dam together.

Lets face it. If you have a strong "Self" endeavor to be a good person and live by your convictions, you are a walking target and need to be crucified. I call this the "Jesus Syndrome". Here's your cross.

Take heart, you are in good company, so don't second guess yourself. Stay true and stay on course. This is where your strength will really be tested by the forces of destruction. We call this Evil. Evil needs to "Power Over" and destroy. Evil needs to destroy Love and all things good. In a way it's a huge compliment that you have been identified for destruction but this is where you're going to need friends in high places. Wherever you derive your strength from" "Power With": Source, Soul, Jesus, Allah, St.Michael. Believe in Love with everything in you and walk through that valley in the shadow of death and know that you're never walking alone. Bullying, Mobbing, will either destroy you or make you stronger. This is your test to see what you're made of. This is a test that will define "Who are You?

Bullying, Mobbing is also called "Scapegoating" "Stalking the Soul", Status Blind Harassment, Hate Mongering. It's psychological, emotional but above all it's "Spiritual violence". Evils very intent is to destroy (annihilate) the loving soul. These Bully's just want to unload their $#%^ on you and send you off into the wilderness. If the wilderness happens to be into the next world, so be it. Be Gone!!!

You are NOT like them so stop making them feel guilty for being weak. These people are losers and you don't need to be liked by losers. You don't need losers for friends. If you're trying hard to be loved and accepted by Satan forget it. Evil will NEVER love you. Evil feels contempt for love and for the loving. Evil doesn't want things to get better. Evil doesn't want to negotiate, mediate. Evil just wants to destroy. PERIOD

My advice is: realize that you're being dragged into Hell and take the first exit out. Leave the ones who torment to be tormented by their own demons. The wilderness is a great place and the sound of silence is Golden.

From one Goat to Another "Mee eh eh"
Oh ya, and don't forget to laugh.
Walkthroughthestorm
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Postby SL2002 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 am

Yes, this happened to me. Some questionable people that I used to associate with for some length of time, but stopped doing so; had what can be said as stalked me. There was even some attempts at intimidation: pranks, thefts, some vandalism. It was all mutual though, back and forth. Something I learned from that: in these situations, never respond in kind, as it only escalates things.
SL2002
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Kenneth » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I have been stalked many times. The first time was when I made a minor comment about the holocaust, and some jewish guys (or at least I think they were jewish; either that, or they were just a bunch of white guys sucking up to political correctness) threatened to gang up on me.

Another time, someone made an illegal phone call to someone else in an attempt to frame me. Fortunately, I was in a room with six witnesses at the time that it happened, so I had an alibi. Unfortunately, my own family didn't believe me, and they've hated me ever since. That's fine. I hate them right back.

Another time, I made some comments about black people, and strangers started calling me up on my phone in the middle of the night. I reported this to the police. They didn't give a damn.

I don't take that much offense to these events because it's cowardly to attack someone en masse. Are they really so afraid of me that they need to gang up on me instead of facing me one on one?
Kenneth
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby organisedstalkinguk » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:03 am

I know this is an old thread, but I just want to share my experience of gang stalking. I'm in the UK, and being gang stalked by the whole community, which is being organised by my parents. The police and intelligence services are also involved, and I'm under surveillance 24/7. I've been mobbed out of work and blacklisted, have been homeless once, and am harassed on a daily basis.

There's no doubt that this is attempted murder, and they're trying to force me to kill myself or suffer serious illness. There are very powerful and evil forces at work here, and there is nowhere for a victim to turn. Gang stalking is incredibly evil and cowardly, and I think is a warning of what's happening to society. I'd be grateful if you'd take a moment to look at my blog, where I'm documenting my experiences:

*mod edit*

Thanks
Last edited by seabreezeblue on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please feel free to add your blog to your signature but please don't put it in all your posts.
organisedstalkinguk
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby babybowrain » Sat May 14, 2016 3:59 pm

hi yes it happens and it's quitet scary. i had the threatening phone calls, the strange cars following us, all of it. worst of all...i look like my stalker. very strange. the united kingdom is a VERY dangerous place.
babybowrain
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Auxiliary11 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:38 pm

The problem with 'Gang Stalking' is differentiating the people who are suffering from Persecutory Delusions/Ideas, and the rare few who are actually subjected to this widespread victimization. The majority of calls to the police for stalking ended up being people with paranoia. Yet those with paranoia now have a neat word to use to describe their perceived torment... "gangstalking", and through the internet others can confirm between each other that this is a 'fact'. If you've ever read about "Morgellons" it's a similar deal there.

Now with that said, I do believe this is real, just not remotely as common as many think.

The tricky part about this is that all the 'real victims' are lumped together with the paranoid ones. And naturally everyone is claiming that they're the real victims, I mean how is anyone supposed to tell? Guess that's why it's such a horrible form of abuse.

Here's a few interesting videos on it:
#1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpgHa3sWQPk
#2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLpd9U9wYg
#3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9VIBu0EzM

Those are my thought on it.
self dx. pdd-nos (level 1); covert narcissism w/ avoidant traits; social phobia; inertia.

INFP; dismissive/fearful-avoidant & highly sensitive person

"Life, a sexually transmitted, terminal disease."
"you built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic"
Auxiliary11
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Team78 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Affirmed....Dr Phil is currently on television Alert I'm not accusing Dr Phil the staff the people on the show on television of NOTHING.....I'm highlighting reading between the lines as well.....

REMEMBER I WAS A FAN BEFORE I KNEW ABOUT ALTERS

GANGSTALKING IS REAL AS ALL GET OUT......WHAT YALL IN FOR? jAIL

FORCING OUT ALTERS FOR ME....

i'M GLAD NOW IT IS TOTALLY SOMETHING WE CAN HANDLE NOW, FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS THO IT WAS A DOOZY AND LOT OF PEOPLE GOT HURT INCLUDING THE SYSTEM......
CALL THE POLICE IS ALL I CAN SUGGEST.....
U A SLAVE TO EVERYTHING JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY...
Dx: DID, PTSD, Panic Disorder

We are system of several.....Blog of system map
Team78
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Return to Bullying Forum