Our partner

(NEED ADVICE)- College Tutor digs at my Anxiety issue?

Open Discussions on the Problems of Bullying.

(NEED ADVICE)- College Tutor digs at my Anxiety issue?

Postby squigglebox92 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for taking notice.

My names Alfie and recently my College Tutor said something very strange to me and I need to know what you think.

I was talking to my Tutor about my college work where he was giving advice, how to improve etc. He is quite a loud individual in comparison to me. I'm very quiet and like to keep to myself and my college work is great. Anyway after analysing my work his noticed it was very good but ordered in a messy fashion then abruptly shouted across the classroom in front of everybody, 'a genius who sits in his own $#%^ and piss'.

I laughed at first but my anxiety quickly rolled in thinking he was referring to an incident that happened earlier that year. The incident involves me taking an exam and basically pissing myself because of anxiety, an event i'm pretty sure he knows about. anyway i'm not too bothered having this kind of personal inform online when it's needed in this kind of discussion. I thought there must be some kind of connection and he was clearly referring to me in the conversation. Genius referring to me and my work and the sitting in $#%^ and piss to the incident.

Anyway this isn't the first time something like this has happened. a few months ago a kid dropped out of our class for some reason, he had a disability like autism or something so I didn't ask questions. anyway a few days ago he posted this on our college class page, run by our tutor.

I thought this was obvious to even someone like you but apparently not. These qualities require MOTIVATION, which is difficult to come by when you're not gaining anything- knowledge or otherwise from coming in, not having your efforts acknowledged and keep having your ideas and work shot down by a callous, uncaring manbaby who acts like a preening rooster up until they find the slightest bit of resistance. If you block me or the comments section soon after I post this then everyone will see your cowardice for what it is. You love to be bossy and take joy in talking down to people (like this), but if you come under fire yourself you'll run to daddy L and cry in his arms about the meanie weenies who came into your echo chamber and saw you looking at the funny pictures on Facebook instead of doing your job. Your knowledge is like the emperor's clothes- you tout it constantly, but it's obvious that it was never there in the first place. I pity you, as there is nothing for you outside of this little niche that you've made for yourself. I'm fed up of seeing your crap and seeing the comments of others who appear to have been domineered by you to write only the most saccharine, emoji ridden comments on your tripe or risk getting kicked off the course. Unlike them, I've been through so much $#%^ that I really don't care about consequences anymore.

Clearly he is very upset and it nudges to the factor that K could possibly be picking on less confident individuals like the kid who left and myself.

What should I do please help?
Last edited by quietgirl2538 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: privacy edits
squigglebox92
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: (NEED ADVICE)- College Tutor digs at my Anxiety issue?

Postby Myusernameis » Sat May 20, 2017 2:30 am

"then abruptly shouted across the classroom in front of everybody, 'a genius who sits in his own $#%^ and piss'."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am shocked beyond words. What is this guy doing as a tutor? How did he get this job anyways?! There must be someone you can report him to because he definately is in the wrong position. Apparently you are not the only one he has said mean things to and he needs to be stopped. I'm so sorry that he embarrassed you like that. What an awful thing to do to someone. Please talk to someone in the college; that man needs to be given the boot.
Myusernameis
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Bullying Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post