Our partner

Girls, why do you give guys who wear tighty whities wedgies?

Open Discussions on the Problems of Bullying.

Girls, why do you give guys who wear tighty whities wedgies?

Postby averygamerdude » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:47 am

I'm a guy in high school that always wears white Fruit of the Loom briefs (A.K.A. Tighty whities) but I also wear jeans that are too big for me, so often, the waistband of my tighty whities will be exposed. And the whole time I've been in high school, girls would giggle, poke fun, or say "tighty whities" underneath their breath. They have also given me tons of wedgies. (Regular, atomic, hanging, ripping, Texas, etc.) Like the other day, one of my best female friends noticed that my tighty whities were exposed because I was bending forward, so she tugged really hard on my underpants and pulled my underwear halfway up my back. So I wonder... why do girls do this?
averygamerdude
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Girls, why do you give guys who wear tighty whities wedgies?

Postby clearskies84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 am

They probably have a fetish for it, I made the mistake stumbling across a creepy wedgy fetish sub-culture some time ago.
clearskies84
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

Postby averygamerdude » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:01 am

Interesting theory. Can you tell more people to leave comments, preferably girls?
averygamerdude
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm

Postby seabreezeblue » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 am

Hi,

People will answer you if they can relate to your issue.. you can't request a certain gender responds to you. If anything, females will avoid the thread because they'll think that you just want female attention.

I can only suggest that this is similar to the boys at my school that used to find it amusing to snap a girls bra strap.. they're immature and think underwear is fascinating.
If it helps, they'll grow out of the weirdness fairly soon.. most kids will have grown out of the fascination with underwear and bodies phase by the time they get into year 10 or so.
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:00 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby Micky mouse123 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:24 am

I'm not a girl, like you wanted , but I also wear what you call "tighty wighty's" (I just call them briefs)
I also get wedgies quite a lot at school but unlike you it's mostly boys that do it to me in the locker room before sports and also in the school yard during lunch
I just laugh it off cos i don't really no why they do it
But I wouldn't change wearing fruit of loom and Hanes for boxers , cos tighty wighty's are so comfy but also supportive .
But I've never got an atomic, or a Melvin and only once did I get a hanging one so I don't think I got wedgies as bad as you.
Micky mouse123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:00 am

Return to Bullying Forum