Our partner

T hasn't replied to my email

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

T hasn't replied to my email

Postby 5020 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I sent it Wednesday night, so Thursday. Usuasally I get a reply within a day. I rarely email, so I wouldn't say I am sending too many, in fact the opposite and I am encouraged to send them. I feel a bit bad now. I sent it because I was feeling bad and its not helping. I don't think its over reacting when normally they get replied to pretty promtly. How long should I wait? Thing is our next session is a fair way away...
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: T hasn't replied to my email

Postby less_is_more » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Don't worry.. I have felt like you.. And I stopped over-messaging..This is like real life.. Some messages are underrated most of them is overrated. That's the thing...

-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm --

You have to define your pain in attractive way..No one cares about being simple, real, and clear..
less_is_more
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Re: T hasn't replied to my email

Postby 5020 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Yea the thing is I far from over message. As I said before I am encouraged to email etc on account of the fact I find it hard to open up. Well I gave the weekend and it must have triggered of something becaue my mood is getting worse, or harder to tolerate.

One side of me trusts my T's intentions and assumes there is a good reason for no reply. Maybe they are ill or something. The other wants to send a massive F-you email, where are you, thanks for nothing. I know the second is an over reaction and its more of a feeling then wanting to do it. But still I am relying on this reply to make me feel better, or at least much less alone. I think I am feeling abandoned, but we are not even that close.
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post