Our partner

confused borderline here..need some advice

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

confused borderline here..need some advice

Postby less_is_more » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 pm

I have borderline personality disorder and Im a woman at age 24.I cant feel any love inside I feel like people stolen my human love.I feel like as an ice.I am not be loved being missing or being needing.Dont know why Im just helpless right now and tried to get some help I know this sentences are very stupid I am not ok right now.Im a woman and need a boyfriend but no one deisres me I feel like I am unwanted,unnesesary one.I know youre honest at least on that forum.Can you feel close to my feelings what can I do I feel like drowning,telling be strong to myself its like I cant swim but I felt in the sea and somebodys yelling "DROWN DROWN FAST".
less_is_more
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: confused borderline here..need some advice

Postby Capt. Cuddles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am

How long have you been feeling this way?
Capt. Cuddles
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Tempest88 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 am

The people in the BPD forum will be able to better help you. I'm also guessing English isn't your first language.

But since you posted here...

You can't feel love in you? So what, why is that such a problem?

less_is_more wrote:Im a woman and need a boyfriend but no one deisres me I feel like I am unwanted,unnesesary one.

That's why no one is desiring you. I'd go into more detail, but it's not worth a potential board warning over.

less_is_more wrote: its like I cant swim but I felt in the sea and somebodys yelling "DROWN DROWN FAST".

That was probably me :wink:

Again, the BPD forum will be a better place for this.
Tempest88
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:33 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby BlackAndBlues » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:41 am

tempest is right.... this is not the right place for this.... ASPDs have a problem with empathy in general so we really cant help you... we are more likely to talk about the most effective way of killing someone rather than words of encouragement.... go to the BPD forum (since that is what you have) and also if you want im sure that the relationships forum would help you in some way shape or form...
"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
-Joseph Stalin

Humanity's greatest weakness is that they are moral
-BlackAndBlues
BlackAndBlues
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 pm

Postby less_is_more » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Youre right.I was so confused and couldnt think in right way.Sorry for the boarding.I should go to borderline forum.
less_is_more
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby less_is_more » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 am

Where are you people? Yeah,its my loneliness. I feel like drowning, all the people around me say "be strong, youre gonna be ok" but it sounds to me like that: During Im drowning everybody says "DROWN DROWN DROWN" Ok Im alone between borderlines too.Theres no chance for me.I know no one needs me in the world all I do is thinking,suffering...GOD! But I still desire happiness.I cant stop desiring cause I am full of DESIRE!!!!
less_is_more
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby commedia » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:36 am

Do you always feel this way or are there periods of time where you feel lost like you're at the very bottom but also times where you feel OK, like nothing is wrong and you can make it through?
What exactly are you feeling when you are drowning? Describe this to me. What exactly are you thinking and feeling during these moments? Do you think something triggers it or does it just happen? Why would everyone be telling you to drown?
It sounds like you're becoming very depressed. Would it be right to assume it is because you don't have a boyfriend? You feel lonely? Why do you feel like you need to be with someone? Maybe if you found a way to become stronger on your own you wouldn't feel this way and not feel like drowning anymore.. Maybe not.
Are you in therapy of any kind or on your own right now?

At about this time of day/night the forum gets a little slow. But I'm usually on most of the day/night. If you get to the point where you feel the need to talk to someone or vent you can send me a PM and we can talk about it.
commedia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:33 pm

Postby Demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 am

less_is_more wrote:I felt in the sea and somebodys yelling "DROWN DROWN FAST".

I'd suggest going to the beach, getting in the water and just keep on swimming. Swim all of your problems away. I hear it works wonders on depression and who knows, it might even cure your borderline problem too.
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:33 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Metastatic » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 pm

I don't know what's going on in this thread....

But yes, swimming is good for you. I went swimming almost every day of the summer when I was a kid.
Metastatic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby wooster » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Demon wrote:I'd suggest going to the beach, getting in the water and just keep on swimming. Swim all of your problems away. I hear it works wonders on depression and who knows, it might even cure your borderline problem too.
:lol:
( - and you still insist you have no sense oh humour, my arse... :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: )
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post