Our partner

Borderline Personality Disorder and Hating People.

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Borderline Personality Disorder and Hating People.

Postby galigator8509 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 pm

I literally hate just about the whole world, and everyone accept for my boyfriend and a select few friends.

I literally hate everyone though, even people I've never met, I really just want to punch them all in their faces, and I have such bad anger about it.

Am I the only one who has BPD and hates everyone?
galigator8509
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Borderline Personality Disorder and Hating People.

Postby moomin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:58 pm

galigator8509 wrote:I literally hate just about the whole world, and everyone accept for my boyfriend and a select few friends.

I literally hate everyone though, even people I've never met, I really just want to punch them all in their faces, and I have such bad anger about it.

Am I the only one who has BPD and hates everyone?

No I hate everybody too and it's 'except' not accept. :evil:
He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.
moomin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SmileXx » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Just about everyday I say "I hate everything" at work...
"everything" usually includes everyone... and when people ask about it I start listing names...

It's this huge generalization I throw out...
I can find a reason to hate just about everyone.
I love my dogs, though... and my cat... and usually my mom. Though, sometimes I have issues with my mom, too... I try REALLY hard not to hate my mom,,, she does a lot for me and I went through a lot of therpay for that one, but in general I hate most people...

I have rage problems... One little thing ruins my whole day and I immediately hate everything...
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

veloruia wrote:We all have a bit of Smile in us.

onebravegirl wrote:Shine on and Smile on my beautiful 2D pal.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Casper » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Yeah, I have those days, too. Days where you just pray that some random stranger will bump into you or accidentally trip you or do something, anything to give you a quasi-decent reason to beat the living cr*p out of him.

Admittedly, I had one of those a few days ago. This couple decided to get pushy in the grocery store. I was tired, I was grumpy, and to quote Pantera, I was "f*cking hostile". I had to strongly restrain myself from beating them both to death, right then and there. I don't think they truly realized how close they came that day.
Casper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:39 am

Postby Helle » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 am

I hate everyone. I hate the world. I like this forum, I like the people on it. I f*cking hate the world. Everyone in it. I hope 2012 is real, so it will f*ck everyone up. I hope everything catches on fire. I hope the world splits in half and almost everybody falls into the depths of the Earth and burns to death. I hope my ex catches on fire as well. I hope my "so-called" friends do as well. No...actually, I hope those girls from uni crash and burn. Fall into a crater containing acid, and it eats away at their skin, but ever so slowly. Maybe then they will experience the pain they have put me through...

I just want to punch someone, really.

I'm a tad angry today as you could tell... You can't really come near me without getting into an argument with me... So I've isolated myself. Just what I need as well, no-one. Nothing like feeling empty and alone, but at the same time hating everyone around you. Self-defeating much?
I need some meaning I can memorize,
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind
Helle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby kirayng » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Hating people makes me want to punch cute little kittens..... so I try not to do it. :( (just can't effing help it sometimes :twisted: )
DX: Asperger's Syndrome, BPD, C-PTSD
RX: none
--------------------------
This too shall pass.
kirayng
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby mooshoo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Kittens provide me respite from this world. Try kissing them on the head, it's really quite fulfilling, provided you like cats.
I believe one writes because one has to create a world in which one can live. I could not live in any of the worlds offered to me —
I had to create a world of my own, like a climate, a country, an atmosphere in which I could breathe, reign, and recreate myself when destroyed by living.

Anaïs Nin
mooshoo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:39 am

Postby willow32 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Yes, when I get angry, I hate absolutely everyone. Everyone. And when I'm not angry I usually feel like I just tolerate people. I smile and make small talk, but mostly am wishing they would just leave me alone. Sometimes when someone does something mean or rude, I imagine doing horrible things to them. Like, literally I imagine torturing them. Is this normal??? It makes me feel like a total freak. Like, who imagines that kind of stuff???

I do love my SO though, and a few close people, as you said. And my dog.
willow32
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby kirayng » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

DX: Asperger's Syndrome, BPD, C-PTSD
RX: none
--------------------------
This too shall pass.
kirayng
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ireneadler999 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 pm

dogs: really fun.
cats: i love how quiet they are and how they're just content to hang out with you.
lizards: i had some for pets, they're actually more social than you would think.
domestic rats: incredibly intelligent and playful.
birds: beautiful.
any other thing that walks or crawls (except for centipedes, roaches, houseflies and the like): fine by me.

people: AAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i just want to be another kind of mammal, thank you.

(maybe if people would explain it to me, what they're doing, i'd be alright.
no... never mind. i think i'd rather not know.)

btw, i don't mean people here. i mean the world in general. not a good day.
Last edited by ireneadler999 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
definite fish from space (in a hat. try not to punch me.)
ireneadler999
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (5)

Next

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post