Our partner

What Do You Have the Most Trouble Dealing With?

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Re: What Do You Have the Most Trouble Dealing With?

Postby julllia » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:01 am

i do not think for example that people hate me or judging me or laughing behind my back.i do not care about this. i even wish i could shock some of them by doing something they do not like.it bugs me that i do not do it.
i think that noone loves me truly and they will hurt me at some point.they are a threat and i can not emotionally trust them.like i have to disconnect emotionally.
this is not paranoid maybe never anyone really loved me and it was always superficial indeed.

i mean as teenager i didn't know how to use the mask. but after 20 i have the mask that i think superficial, people can like me. but even if they don't like me, ###$ them i do not like them either.
julllia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:55 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby pleasnpetrichor » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:45 am

Impulsivity. Difficulty reining in emotions, especially anger. Self absorption. Perfectionism.
pleasnpetrichor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 am

Postby jaus tail » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:05 pm

i guess there will always be people talking about me behind my back. even i talk ill of my caretaker here, so it would be natural for her or others to talk stuff about me behind my back.

maybe at times i need to listen to their laughter. like if i'm walking with my fly open, n if someone points out, it'd be silly to not zip up n say 'oh i dont care about others'

likewise at times we must focus on those who we trust will want better for us...
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:55 am

Postby angelinbluejeans » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:47 pm

So...so true, jaus tail...
'do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do it' "To love well is the task in all meaningful relationships, not just romantic ones"
angelinbluejeans
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SarahLorraine » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:28 pm

The emptiness; the loneliness; struggling through what i call "The Dark Days," and that hateful feeling of constant and intense boredom. The boredom is the worst for me believe it or not. Some days i think I will be the only person in history who ended themselves because they didn't know what to do with themselves.
SarahLorraine
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 am

Postby triplemoon18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:50 pm

The worst BPD symptom I suffer is the feelings of hopelessness - they come at times and then life just seems so futile and awful that I just want to end it all. The self-loathing is horrifying too because it comes so seldom now, but when it does, boy do I feel like a loser!
triplemoon18
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 am

Postby Breytt » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Lately the anger and constant switching. Before the abandonment.

I've kind of accepted just feeling empty. It's all I've ever known, and probably all I'll ever know at this rate.
Breytt
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 am

Postby jaus tail » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:28 pm

shame. self hate. regrets.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:55 am

Postby angelinbluejeans » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:41 pm

jaus tail wrote:shame. self hate. regrets.

Those are difficult emotions, but right off I am impressed with your honest and humble self-examination. Those are good qualities, jaus, if not taken to an extreme degree, as far as humility is concerned. Just remember that healing is a gradual process; and it is important that you not give in to becoming overwhelmed and giving in to despair.
You can private message any one of us...
'do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do it' "To love well is the task in all meaningful relationships, not just romantic ones"
angelinbluejeans
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post