Our partner

Defending Lies of the BPD to Therapist

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Defending Lies of the BPD to Therapist

Postby valueachild » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Throughout my 6 year push-pull chaotic relationship with my BPD BF, he would occasionally see a therapist who I believe he seduced, like he did many women. What prompted me to finally leave this man was a rage that erupted out of no where after a close intimate 3 day vacation upon returning home. In short, he got drunk and strangled me! I had no idea my BF at the time was ill with BPD and I gave him 6 months to get help because his rages, drinking binges, reckless driving, etc were rare and in the alternative, he functioned as extremely attentive and loving. I gave him 6 months to seek help. I knew that he had a therapist since he sought her out during a paternity hearing (affair with a married woman) where upon I helped him get visitation. Recalling now, he had asked me "how to unlove" someone in re: married woman.. had no idea what he was talking about at the time. 6 months past and I ended it with, of all things, an intervention from an alcohol/drug counselor (as he was dependent). That went no where and so I ended it.. then he ended it and wrote me letters saying why it was over.. during a huge chaotic rage-filled month long stonewalling pushing me away breakup. Not realizing who or what I was dealing with because I only wanted to get him help, I filed a restraining order and befriended his ex-wife. My ex hired an attorney and it became a huge hearing where I was cut to pieces and the court threw out a video I had made of my BF rage and suggestion to strangle me! The judge denied order stating that I was just mad that he broke up with me then ordered him to go to anger management and alcohol treatment. I've been in therapy now for 3 months and realize he has BPD but am at the point that I want his therapist (whom I discovered he is seeing again) to know the truth. He tells everyone that all of his exes are Psychos.. , for one, don't wish to be catagorized in that way as like all of us, we fell in love with the loving, attentive BPD and not the sick one. Question: How can I get the video showing his violent rages to his therapist. I regret a) not calling 911 and b) not contacting his therapist during our 6 year relationship. I have no idea why he kept it a secret unless it was shame. I have an undying need for justice so that the truth is out about this man! What do I do? Please don't tell me... MOVE ON. I'm so tired of hearing that! I understand my own psychological issues and the fact I was trying to fix him (codependent) like I needed to fix my mother! But please, real advice from a BPD person, please??? This is another rage prior to the strangulation when he got mad at me because my dog crossed the road onto the neighbors property! We shared houses. Here is the video:*link removed by mod*
Last edited by lilyfairy on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed due to anonymity concerns
valueachild
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:24 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Defending Lies of the BPD to Therapist

Postby green m+m » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Leave the new girlfriend alone. That's my advice. Go find another boyfriend.
green m+m
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:24 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post