Our partner

Random Thoughts

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Rigning » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Every time my cat drags in a bird, or a mouse, and it's still alive, I have to pull it out of his mouth. And every time, I fear ripping the little thing to pieces. I hate it when I hear it squeak due to the pain. And when I finally get it out, I have the dilemma of what to do with it. Everyone says A.) kill it, or B.) set it free, while I keep thinking of C.) call the veterinarian, because I'm thinking this little thing needs at least some pain relief.

And I can't very well yell at my cat for dragging this sh*t in. I kind of have to encourage it, because it's pretty much the only thing that my cat can do. It wouldn't come to me with it, to show off, if it weren't for some, albeit mellow, reason to contribute.

So, yeah, I'm starting to hate having a cat. Not hate my cat, just hate having to deal with one. This will be the last time I have a cat. I don't like these situations one bit, and what I don't like I avoid.
Rigning
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Lumen » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 pm

I witnessed a coworker cheating on their husband at work today, AND the husband works in the same place.. It left me baffled. Why? Is it a cry for attention, or is it just extra exciting knowing their spouse is so nearby? It's almost as if they want to get caught.
The situation doesn't involve me at all, but I have an urge to tell them both "###$ you".
I mean, there's plenty of people in the world that disgust me, but man.. Cheaters are way up there on my list. Even though I know it happens often, it's a little disappointing every time.
The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Lumen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:17 am

Postby Rigning » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Lumen wrote:The situation doesn't involve me at all, but I have an urge to tell them both "###$ you".

Do it. And send them my regards while you're at it.
Rigning
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Rigning » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:53 am

My cat rests comfortably in the couch next to me when suddenly he gets up, looking curious/scared, staring towards the hallway, presumably because he heard a sound. I thought I heard something, too, but it's an old house so I'm used to it, and besides, I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear properly. So, I tell my cat, even though he can't understand a single word that comes out of my mouth "Hey, nothing's there." Meanwhile, in my mind, I keep repeating those words "Nothing's there, nothing's there, nothing's there," until my mind suddenly goes "Something's there, something's there, something's definitely there." Then, comes the moment of truth. I have to man up, and walk over there, as if to prove to myself nothing's there. I get there, and tell my cat, who's still looking curiously from the couch "See? Nothing's here." Meanwhile, in my brain something goes: It's creeping up behind you.
Rigning
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby NimplyDinply » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:54 am

Worried about monetary matters right now, wondering if I will have enough money to continue therapy.
what a tangled web we unweave, when we practice to just be
NimplyDinply
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:17 pm

Postby jabberwocky » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:57 am

Rigning wrote:Every time my cat drags in a bird, or a mouse, and it's still alive, I have to pull it out of his mouth. And every time, I fear ripping the little thing to pieces. I hate it when I hear it squeak due to the pain. And when I finally get it out, I have the dilemma of what to do with it. Everyone says A.) kill it, or B.) set it free, while I keep thinking of C.) call the veterinarian, because I'm thinking this little thing needs at least some pain relief.

And I can't very well yell at my cat for dragging this sh*t in. I kind of have to encourage it, because it's pretty much the only thing that my cat can do. It wouldn't come to me with it, to show off, if it weren't for some, albeit mellow, reason to contribute.

So, yeah, I'm starting to hate having a cat. Not hate my cat, just hate having to deal with one. This will be the last time I have a cat. I don't like these situations one bit, and what I don't like I avoid.

Don't let him go outside and you won't have to worry about it.
"If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the 3rd lion on the ramp to Noah's Ark...and brother, it's starting to rain."
jabberwocky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:17 pm

Postby oath » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:04 am

Funny how school gets us into a certain mindset about the fall season even when we aren't in it anymore. The arrival of September has made me really motivated and I've been productive the last few days. But I have noticed it in others around me as well, people are really trying to get their $#%^ together.
oath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TruthTooEight » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 am

yeeeeeeahhhh hooooooo. :mrgreen:

shadow punching in the mirror and tis all to clear
that where the broken wheel is steered
the strangest things are smeared

Bugs
Bugs
Bugs

:mrgreen:
TruthTooEight
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Rigning » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Her: "Can I see your ID?"
Me: "Oh! Sure!"
[I hand her my ID]
Me: "Yeah, I'm 30..."
Her: "You look... 20."

Oh, maybe I should go pick up girls half my age.

Rigning
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Lumen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Rigning wrote:
Lumen wrote:The situation doesn't involve me at all, but I have an urge to tell them both "###$ you".

Do it. And send them my regards while you're at it.

I wrote Rigning on my finger and @!@@@! them off, does that count?
Really though, it' quite unfortunate, as I liked the woman and thought her and her husband were a great couple, almost like the cool mom and dad I never had.. I hardly ever feel that way. Then you realize moms a bitch or dads a liar, just like everyone else in the world. :roll:

Perhaps they just have an open relationship and I don't know all the details so I shouldn't judge?
###$ that, I doubt it. :evil: I hate ######6 cheaters.

Rigning wrote:Every time my cat drags in a bird, or a mouse, and it's still alive, I have to pull it out of his mouth. And every time, I fear ripping the little thing to pieces. I hate it when I hear it squeak due to the pain. And when I finally get it out, I have the dilemma of what to do with it. Everyone says A.) kill it, or B.) set it free, while I keep thinking of C.) call the veterinarian, because I'm thinking this little thing needs at least some pain relief.

I'm glad my dog never brought in half dead animals.. Dead is ok, but half dead? Count me out.. He actually made friends with a bird once. :lol:
He did see 'stuff' frequently though.. I liked it. It was like he was my warning that weird things might start happening around the house. :mrgreen:
The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Lumen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post