Our partner

what's the point...

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

what's the point...

Postby jaus tail » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 am

i'm fed up, loneliness is killing me
all i have is extreme hatred towards my past bullies...i hate everyone, i really dont care about anything anymore...

pray to die soon...it's very painful and when i see no hope, i wonder what's the point
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: what's the point...

Postby lilyfairy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 am

Please keep safe Jaus, hugs. I'm sorry you feel so bad.

Do you want to talk about it more? Feel free to vent as much as you need to. Things can get better.
First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation, who deserves only one answer, and who deserves absolutely nothing.

Forum Rules

Whatever you're doing today, do it with the confidence of a four-year-old in a Batman t-shirt.
lilyfairy
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:43 pm

Postby jaus tail » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 pm

i have no one..i want no one...i just want to go away, often i dream of growing a pair of wings and flying to some cliffs, where no human can arrive
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SBBro » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:06 pm

*mod edit*
Last edited by salted lipstick on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content
2012 "just anxiety"
2013 inpatient 'suicidality, MDD etc
2014 "youve been diagnosed with everything under the sun"
BPD
Current meds: Zoloft 25mg
SBBro
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby jaus tail » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:37 am

@ssbro...telling someone to get naked with a gigolo when in depression is almost as if you're mocking the person's ailment. like saying, 'oh depression is a waste of time...go do this and you'll get over it.'

if depression were something that people could get over with by getting naked with a gigolo, they would've tried it. people wouldn't commit suicide cause of it, or stay in the dark cave of depression.

your intention may be to help but it came across as if you're saying this to feel good about yourself.

at times depression is the right state of mind. like if i get a call sayign my loved one has died, i would stay in depression. or if i get a headache and the doc says that its the first symptom of some skin eating bacterial disease that will eventually burn my skin painfully, i would be worried.

depression is not some evil...at times its an appropriate state of mind(calamity, accident, death of loved one, accident caused by the person that caused a death, mistake that led to someone's death), but how long one stays in it, and whether one affects others because of it, is what matters, in my opinion.
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby jaus tail » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:07 pm

i dont feel well...i am exhausted, i called a friend to come in as i feel suicidal tonight...the hope of a different past is too much...
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby blank identity » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:17 pm

I think it was good you called in a friend, if nothing else, but for the company. Hope you feel better soon, jaus. Take care of yourself.
blank identity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby thefool » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 am

jaus tail wrote:i'm fed up, loneliness is killing me
all i have is extreme hatred towards my past bullies...i hate everyone, i really dont care about anything anymore...

pray to die soon...it's very painful and when i see no hope, i wonder what's the point

Hmm... this is no good. Sometimes people can spot a victim & take it out on them. Bullying is horrible and i feel so bad for what people have to put up with. How can you make friends? Is there something you can take up outside home life so you have people who share the same interest as you and they're always there? Even online friends?

I know how hard finding and making friends can be, let alone leaving the house can be. But its really the only way anybody can make friends.
"what doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
thefool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby lilyfairy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 am

I'm sorry you're feeling so down atm- I think it's good that you've called a friend for some extra support.

Sending hugs- keep safe and take good care. We're here if you want to talk more.

Lily
First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation, who deserves only one answer, and who deserves absolutely nothing.

Forum Rules

Whatever you're doing today, do it with the confidence of a four-year-old in a Batman t-shirt.
lilyfairy
Site Admin

Postby jaus tail » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:08 pm

this forum has helped me a lot :)
exhausted
jaus tail
Consumer 6
Consumer 6