Our partner

How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: lilyfairy, Echinacea

Re: How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Postby Breytt » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Echinacea wrote:@Breytt
This caught you off guard i see it lol
this is so lovely...and feels right for once and thats great ;)
i am glad your happy and enjoying it ...feeling this is important and is needed oh hell yeah its needed

Meeting his parents wow, this is brilliant :)

@lusid
Enjoy your gf's first day home ;)

Changing your martial arts to bodybuilding isnt quitting in my book
(your re-evaluating your options) ;)

I just feel like the luckiest woman alive right now, although I also feel like a small child with my first crush all at the same time. :oops: Everything is just beautiful. Even today I begged him to stay, buuut at the same time I knew today was going to be a good day without him here.. but because of him being in my life. I just feel wonderful and my life is just serene right now.

I'm just surprised at how well he and I work together. Like idk. He's apparently used to "chasing" girls to get affection+reassurance from them, and just whenever I'm with him I'm always babbling on about how great he is so he hasn't had to even try to get any. :lol: Then with me I've always been used to demanding affection, and he just willingly gives it to me too.. Like way, way more than I'm used to which will take some getting used to but it's wonderful.

Every day is a beautiful day now. It's so strange. I like thought I knew what love is, and maybe it was love, but this is like the most intense and wonderful love I've ever felt for someone else. :oops:
-> Bpd -> OCD -> Type 1 diabetes -> Social Anxiety
Breytt
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 9:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Echinacea » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:59 pm

@Breytt
Iam really happy for you ;)

mod message
Hey maybe a good idea to post a "positive personal thread" where you can add your good things of this new relationship and then any problems you encounter and whatnot can be noted down for reference and for others what you think?
like a online journal that others can gain insight from a BPD/BPD relationship kind of ?

You know what i mean ?
Forum Rules

"Away"
Medical reasons - please contact another moderator for now
Echinacea
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Postby Breytt » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Echinacea wrote:@Breytt
Iam really happy for you ;)

mod message
Hey maybe a good idea to post a "positive personal thread" where you can add your good things of this new relationship and then any problems you encounter and whatnot can be noted down for reference and for others what you think?
like a online journal that others can gain insight from a BPD/BPD relationship kind of ?

You know what i mean ?

You know what, that does sound like a pretty good idea. I mean it seems to be pretty uncommon, and would be rather insightful for people with bpd. I think I'll do it. :)

Do you think I should just make a thread on here, or do you have a better suggestion?
-> Bpd -> OCD -> Type 1 diabetes -> Social Anxiety
Breytt
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 9:46 am

Postby Echinacea » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Breytt wrote:
You know what, that does sound like a pretty good idea. I mean it seems to be pretty uncommon, and would be rather insightful for people with bpd. I think I'll do it. :)

Do you think I should just make a thread on here, or do you have a better suggestion?

Positive threads are always welcomed ofc
its up to you , i could also set you up your own online journal, its up to you ...i personally think its nice for other bpd to as questions if they need to know how it feels / the ups and downs etc...

so either is good IMO ;)
Forum Rules

"Away"
Medical reasons - please contact another moderator for now
Echinacea

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Postby witchessabbath » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Happy for you Breytt, that sounds really delightful. :D

Good to see you again Lusid, feel like I haven't seen your posts in some time.
witchessabbath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 6:46 am

Postby AmandaBroken » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Great day... good weather... I love my school.

Big hug to ever.

Amanda
Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of.
It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again,
but stronger than ever.
AmandaBroken
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby LostSheep » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Feeling like bad person.. everytime someone leaves me i feel it's cause i'm horrible human being and deserve to be left alone forever.. even i know it's not true... at least i hope it's not. Due to the fear of abandonment i became so grazy i may say horrible things to the other person when they are trying to leave or when they tell me they don't love me anymore.. i get so defensive i destroy the relationship even more.

I'm having days when i kinda accept the situation if someone has left me but then have days when i cry and cry over it and panic in fear of them hating me forever. :cry:

Due to BPD i have lost people and i have few friends but i still feel lonely as ###$ :( argh..
"Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts. Our brains are sick but that's okay."
LostSheep
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Postby witchessabbath » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:23 pm

I'm dumb as ###$ lol and I've made myself anxious over it now.

I got a call from my boss "do you want to start your new contract this weekend?" And I said "not really no" lol but then added that if other people weren't available that I would do it. It seems I'm a little too comfortable talking sometimes. there is no way she was impressed by that in any way shape or form.

I also texted E asking why she hates me. She sort of just laughed it off and said she doesn't hate me. I just left it at that. Gah. My splitting on her has just gotten worse and worse too. :( I really feel like not only she hates me, but that I hate her. I know that's not true though, because the real reason I said I didn't want to start work until next week is because I haven't seen E in two weeks (I've been away), and she mentioned wanting to hang out this weekend.

So my actions tell me I do care for her still. It's just really hard to have a friend who vanishes off the face of the earth when she gets depressed. The thing is...she's going to be gone any day now, as soon as she gets another job she's off. So is there a point in hashing it out? Or should I just let her go.
witchessabbath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Tmicrun » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:41 pm

babysitting and i have just been shat on :shock: 2 big thumbs up
Tmicrun
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 8:46 am

Postby AmandaBroken » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:52 am

Tmicrun wrote:babysitting and i have just been shat on :shock: 2 big thumbs up

lol... I hate changing diapers. I never, ever volunteered fro the church nursery.

It's amazing how you can go from good to bad in 0.5 seconds. I am beginning to feel hatred toward an individual. why do I let people ruin my day?
Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of.
It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again,
but stronger than ever.
AmandaBroken
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views