Our partner

How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Re: How Do You Feel This Moment? *TW*

Postby Casper » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks, Pure. Like everyone else here, it's been a rough road.

One thing I'm wondering, as I'm noticing a lot of people who are feeling less than fantastic lately. To those who aren't doing so hot right now, do you happen to be in areas where the weather is getting cold right now? I know up here in my little slice of Canada, the weather has finally (and drastically) decided to catch up with where it should be, and I don't doubt that it's having an impact on me.
Casper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby WendyTorrance » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Half of the year here is cold and dark. But however, I kind of like the autumn and winter. Summer is of course wonderful time, vacation, sun, and all that. But autumn brings back a certain daily routine.
Also I have found vitamin D helpful. With the dosage over recommendations, 100μg.

I'm feeling hyper. Took some meds, nothing special really, non prescription meds. And I can feel my pupils getting bigger, it's difficult to sit still or focus.
WendyTorrance
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Postby Im-pure » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Casper wrote: To those who aren't doing so hot right now, do you happen to be in areas where the weather is getting cold right now? I know up here in my little slice of Canada, the weather has finally (and drastically) decided to catch up with where it should be, and I don't doubt that it's having an impact on me.

Yes. I hate hate cold weather (dislike it really too soft of a word...) and it makes me more depressed too. It even snowed a week ago! Now weather is okayish again but im already missing summer so much and the days get dark so fast and its gloomy :(
I feel like i cant breathe and like its dark all the time...lets all move to Bali...
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 am

Postby SlyFox-28 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:26 pm

I feel drunk, because I am halfway there, the warmth and lack of fear makes me feel so good. Went to see my DBT counsellor this morning, I am bored with the whole cycle, simply cannot be bothered. Because I have a high IQ I think that I can automatically remove myself from an uncomfortable situation, you see, I am far too smart to have to deal with everyday crap. I am special. On the other hand, I have seen little kids in their halloween costumes today, they look so adorable I want to eat them up. It also makes me very sad, they are so adorable, yet vulnerable, I was like that when my abuser first got his hands on me, 2.5 years old. I see them and I want to die. Such contradiction, WTF?
SlyFox-28
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

Postby Im-pure » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:02 am

Sick...got the flu and i have a headache and everything hurts and i have 6000 words i need to write until Monday and idk...my mouth hurts too cause of tooth surgery
wahh :(
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 am

Postby WendyTorrance » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 am

I take my words back regarding Halloween, apparently we do celebrate it after all...
Kids coming to our door too. Another day to not open the door for anyone :twisted:

:oops:
WendyTorrance
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby conditional_love » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 pm

WendyTorrance wrote:I take my words back regarding Halloween, apparently we do celebrate it after all...
Kids coming to our door too. Another day to not open the door for anyone :twisted:

Good thing you always have your costume on...
The human world... it's a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there.
conditional_love
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Postby WendyTorrance » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Uhm. What is your problem?
As real and open as it gets. Online. With strangers.
WendyTorrance
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby blank identity » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Gonna get stoned off my ass. Crappy few days.

*TW*

Felt like cutting yesterday. Too much sh*t going on to deal with.

I'm so sick of life.

edit: sh*t dude that's fast acting. just two hits and I'm baked, lol. I don't like that it makes me feel more dissociative, but I like the numbness.

I feel a big vent coming on. Things have been pretty sh*tty lately.
blank identity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm

Postby creative_nothing » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:52 pm

conditional_love wrote:
WendyTorrance wrote:I take my words back regarding Halloween, apparently we do celebrate it after all...

Good thing you always have your costume on...

Shut your mouth. :twisted:
Dx. GAD
In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined
Thomas Szasz
creative_nothing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post