I decided to blog about something nice today and what better than being deliciously shallow and talking about the products that bring me joy So here are my top 10 products I like to use.
1. Body Shop mango body butter - this is gorgeous and the smell makes me want to eat it all up - nom. Really good for itchy scars too as very soothing.
2. L'Occitaine lipstick number 3 - gives a slightly rose coloured tint to your lips and smells of raspberries.
3. MAC Old Gold pigment - two tone eye pigment that has green and gold in it and it absolutely gorgeous - plus lasts forever.
4. Dove bubble bath - smells gorgeous - I love the smell of Dove stuff and it is really moisturising too. Plus I keep finding it on sale for a pound
5. MAC Mascara X - the best mascara I have ever found. Non clumpy but get full lashes and smells nice too.
6. Dumb Blonde smoothing cream - has sparkle in it and makes your hari lovely and soft - also smells of raspberries and is a really nice treat for your hair.
7. Radox Africa shower gel with roiboss in it. A different take on green tea - really refreshing and moisturising too.
8. Sure pink deodorant - I have used this since school and still think it is the best deodorant that there is.
9. Givenchy Very Irresistable perfume - my signature perfume
10. Versace Crystal - my other signature scent
It is nice to treat ourselves. We deserve nice things. What are your favourite products?
Hope you are all well
"All my life, I thought I needed all the things I didn't need at all" - Evan Dando8 Comments Viewed 52300 times
As per forum rules we don't delete posts, sorry
Obey The Moderator
1. Playboy's Play It Lovely body spray. The only body spray that smells nice AND doesn't make me sneeze my head off.
2. L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara. It's like a push-up bra for my eyelashes.
3. Palmer's Cocoa Butter. It smells like cookies!
4. Lavender oil. Bathing in it is a treat, but I also place a few drops on a cotton ball and put it in my vacuum cleaner's bag. Aromatherapy whilst doing chores
5. Dove's jasmine & vanilla body wash. It's a lovely, relaxing scent.
Someone I loved gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift. -Mary Oliver
As per the forum rules, moderators will NOT delete or edit your posts.
Oooh - they sound lovely - I love the idea of aromatherapy whilst hoovering
I love soap and glorys flake away exfoliator ... it smells lush and the smell lingers on your skin and they do a nice moisturising spray for when you get out the shower.
I also love a touch of pink my lacoste
I love girly looking pens and cards with hearts and the such like on
I LOVE my GHD's
My all time fave girly film is the Notebook very emotional but i love it
I love pretty tissues
And i love my cuddly giraffe with its warm up belly that smells gorgeous
My favourite bodywash is radox smoothie berries its like washing in fruit and must surely count as one of your 5 a day
My strength did not come from lifting weights. My strength came from lifting myself up when i was knocked down.
Courage does not always roar sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"
I was lonely-girl but after much thought i have changed my user name
They are all ace hon - I do love my GHDs also when I cacn be arsed to use them - they are pink
I am so trying that radox shower gel - it sounds nom
I have a nail polish addiction. i love the little things in life that make you feel like a girl.
Bipolar II -Diagnosed Spring '11
Disclaimer - I am not a doctor, this is just my opinion.
I love those really expensive foundations you can buy at the posh make up counters in department stores. I don't have a favourite brand. I think they're an investment. They really do make your skin look flawless and they last for ages. If you don't want to make an expensive mistake, the ladies there will usually give you samples to try out before you buy. If I am not too rich, Max Factor is also a good option.
I'm not one for makeup- I wear it about 3 times a year. The woman at the makeup counter was horrified when I said I needed new mascara because the old one was 10 years old (no joke). "What! You can't keep them for that long!" I didn't know that the makeup colours changed every year either, as I discovered recently when I went to replace a dried out lipstick (also 10 years old). Oops.
I am big on hand creams though- atm it's Evodia Summertime hand cream, and the body spray too. Smells like citrus and ginger and passionfruit. So yummy.
I am so going to try to find that berries shower gel here though!
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.”- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Hehehe guys - so many ideas for me to try here...
8 replies • Page 1 of 1
Registered users: AdamMZ, APentPymn, AShatteredSoul, bibihuklier, Bing [Bot], cat93eng, charter, crunch123456789, crystal_richardson_, Daven, Dwight, edule, Etzel, Exabot [Bot], ferragamoatospitte, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Desktop, Google Feedfetcher, Greatem, helpmeunderstand, hgdc10, jaus tail, littlearcher, MrOmega, MSN [Bot], Placid, proddy1, produkt, Ravchana, simgiran, simplymebp, siren6, SubtleChaos, TheCollective, wdxzhyxwb, wigglesywoo, Yahoo [Bot], zlazai