Our partner

How's Your Mood Today?

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: quietgirl2538, Ennui

Re: How's Your Mood Today?

Postby quietgirl2538 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:59 pm

bipolar123 wrote:I'm fine. I am just accepting of the fact that I will probably not live to be an elderly person. I can't see me lasting that long. Body and mind will burnout before then. I have a lot on my plate and sometimes It just gets to me. I feel like I can't do it anymore.

But for now, I will.

I'm sorry that you are feeling that way bipolar123. The way you describe

I have a lot on my plate and sometimes it just gets to me. I feel like I can't do it anymore.

that is something I can relate to. Some days whether I'm stable or not, it just feels like too much. My thoughts go "dark." I call it "dark moods." I personally think it's alright to feel this way so long as you bounce back up eventually and you feel better. I usually feel better in a couple of days. I prioritize and do only the necessary things then I also start to do things which can lift my spirts up like listening to soothing music, or watching a good movie. I just take time out just for me to help me along to feeling better. Hugs if wanted.
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Dx: Bipolar I
Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 4.5 mg
diazepam p.r.n 10 mg twice a day

Forum Rules
quietgirl2538
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (66)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby caughtinafray » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm keeping my head on straight, but struggling to do so. Looking forward to moving houses this summer or fall. I can't wait to have my own damn room again.
DX: Asperger Syndrome, ADHD, Bipolar type 2 | suspecting BPD

UTC -5:00 North America (EST) | INTP/ISTP | Empathy Quotient: 14/80

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”
    --- Friedrich Nietzsche
caughtinafray
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Holodeck » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Couldn't get a hold of my dad on Father's Day. Nobody would answer, so I left a message. He called me today telling me a bunch of $#!T my mom had fed him to keep him paranoid that I was against him for whatever idiotic reason.

He told me he's off his meds except for blood pressure. He doesn't trust his dr, and my Munchhausen's by proxy mom isn't about to make him take them.

I feel like I divorced my mom and my manic depressive dad is the kid that we fight over. I don't get to see him without her abusing me, but he can't live on his own and she abuses him. Also what's worse is he trusts her for the most part, so I can't get him to see how bad she is/he's too depressed to care. :cry:
Holodeck
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Postby bipolar123 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 am

Thanks Quiet girl.

I live to fight another day. It just is so much. I have multiple sclerosis as well and I need to attend to that with a treatment change.

Plus my kids have issues.

It is a lot of "hidden" illnesses.
bipolar123
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Postby forward » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:15 am

Tearful, angry, anxious, scared
forward
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Sixoclock0 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 am

There is no mood. There is no space, there is no heaviness, lightness, darkness.
I feel fulfilled.
I guess that's good.

There is a national bureau of investigation checking up on possible terrorism less than 1km away from where I'm sitting.

Don't..

move.
Dx: Bipolar II DepressionAnxietyPTSD

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Sixoclock0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Postby UpDownAround » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:51 am

Confused/conflicted. I feel like I do when I stride into a room with purpose and then can't remember why.

Also apprehensive.

Can't put me finger on what lies in store, But I fear what's to happen all happened before...
UpDownAround
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby quietgirl2538 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:44 am

bipolar123 wrote:Thanks Quiet girl.

I live to fight another day. It just is so much. I have multiple sclerosis as well and I need to attend to that with a treatment change.

Plus my kids have issues.

It is a lot of "hidden" illnesses.

Aw, sending hugs if wanted.
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Dx: Bipolar I
Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 4.5 mg
diazepam p.r.n 10 mg twice a day

Forum Rules
quietgirl2538

Blog: View Blog (66)

Postby UpDownAround » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:32 am

Slight sulk, tired, numb and less apprehensive but that is still there. Head fog and ringing (haven't had a break from that in about 15 years) are at above average levels but not too much.

I think the apprehension is to be expected. Going to support group tonight. I over shared last week when I was a genius and I dismissed a couple of opinions with hand waves and rolled eyes. Maybe more than a couple.

Tomorrow morning I see the new pdoc. The one thing I did get talked into both here and at group was being totally open and not controlling the narrative. I have mixed feelings about having filled out the information while feeling so clever. I included a personal history that I edited into the wee hours (because that's when people have the best words :roll: ). I think part of me knew if I waited I would talk myself into revealing only what I think is enough as well as forgetting some things if I did it in more of a rush.

Speaking of forgetting things, I think one of the most important advances in medical care in the last few years is the patient portal, especially if you have a provider who is responsive. I have posted "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you..." many times; sometimes resulting in a different or additional prescription or being asked to come back in as a quick off the books work in that the front desk never would have given me.
UpDownAround
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Holodeck » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 am

On edge, overwhelmed and feeling the need to be more or less withdrawn. My psychologist is back in town after leaving for two weeks. I have a ton I need to talk with her about, but my mind has been refusing access the thoughts.
Holodeck
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bipolar Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post