Our partner

Questions

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Otter

Questions

Postby ANewBeginning » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:28 am

I think Ive maxed out a few medications and Im afraid if something goes wrong Ill end up back in a hospital where my pdoc is the medical director. Hes a great doctor but Im sick of hospitals. It makes me want to lie to my doctors to avoid it. Ugh! I hate hospitals and would rather meet with my therapist daily.
Speaking of therapist... does anyone else find theirs to be hard on them? Mine doesnt play games well but sometimes I just want to screw with despite hating the possible outcomes. I even want to run from her when she does something I dont like. I believe this comes from the psychologist who told me I was hopeless and a waste of time. I was only getting sicker. Grrrr!
My family and friends are trying to come to terms with my illness but I often times find what they say to be hurtful. I try to explain that what they say can be hurtful but I also feel like Im being a bitch because I try to stop them when this happens.
Has anyone else been diagnosed with micropsychotic episodes? I am very scared one day Ill have a full blown psychotic episode.
Seroquel- 100mg, Lamictal- 300mg, Trazadone- 300 mg, Trileptal-1200mg, Gabapentin-1200mg
PRN- .5mg Xanax
ANewBeginning
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Bipolar Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post