Our partner

I Think i have BED

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

I Think i have BED

Postby ChangingMyLife » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi Everyone!

My first post here so please go gentle with me!

For as long as i can remember ive struggled with my eating. I would eat when i wasnt hungry, And i would eat anything and everything in sight. And once i started theyre was no stopping me! Lately i have really struggled! Ive binged for the last few weeks everyday all day and ive gained 7Ibs and i feel disgusting but i feel like i cant stop. Im not even hungry but i get this uncontrollable urge to just put anything in my mouth until i feel incredibly sick and then afterwards im on a downward spirl of self hate and loathing myself. i honestly feel so low i dont know where else to tun. can anybody relate to this at all? i just feel so alone with this. :oops:
ChangingMyLife
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I Think i have BED

Postby gratteciel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi and welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling. Do you have a therapist or someone helping you with this? If not, it might be a good thing to try.

Have you identified a trigger for your binges? Perhaps try a list of alternatives to help you have a plan instead of binging? (i.e. going for a walk, taking a bath, drawing, listening to music)

Try not to be too hard on yourself. It sounds like you are having a hard time. Reaching out shows that you want to do better, and that's wonderful.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
-Albert Einstein
gratteciel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Binge Eating Disorder Forum