Our partner

Curiosity will kill the cat??

Open discussion on BDSM
Forum rules
================================================

The BDSM Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss BDSM as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Curiosity will kill the cat??

Postby Ada » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 pm

It's very cool that you came back to update, Princess. And that things are moving so strongly in the direction you want.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Curiosity will kill the cat??

Postby Princess of China » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:05 pm

I am not sure what is the direction I want things to go on, but I stopped analyzing it to death. It is clear to me now that I am into this lifestyle, that I like it and it gives me something that is important to me, that balances out other areas of my life. I was so burdened by having to process the abuse that I never truly enjoyed it. I was afraid to, I felt it would turn me into my abuser. I felt uneasy about playing with other people, I was worried about their safety and my own reasons for being there. Now that I tackled the abuse issue, a weight has been lifted from me and I feel I can enjoy it for what it is, for all the right reasons.
Princess of China
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to BDSM