Our partner

Inverse?

Avoidant Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

Inverse?

Postby alias.S.and.J » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:48 pm

I read your list, so I know you think that stubbornly clinging to outright bizarre ideas somehow is a way to fight against avoidance. But you are 100% completely wrong in this case.

And how did you work that out?

Which bizarre ideas am I clinging to?
Obituary: The human race
They have to be congratulated for finally becoming one 'nation', unfortunately it came too late to avert their inevitable demise. The tools lay unused in the toolbox.

Why pay to be in the audience at someone else's performance when you can be the star in your own production. OOYL
alias.S.and.J
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:12 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Inverse?

Postby inverse » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:00 pm

From your list:
10. The ability to argue one's case and not be easily swayed by others

The bizarre idea being that avoidance and paraphilias are linked, and/or that all avoidants are one conversation shy of becoming pedophiles.

I know that's not quite what you said. I'm pretty blunt in my synopsis. If you didn't realize it, though, that's how you were coming off.

Now, that thread was locked, and this has been deemed an inappropriate topic of conversation for this forum, so I don't care if you have any more questions or you want further comment from me, that's all I'm saying about this.

I'd suggest to the mods that they watch this thread closely, because my gut says it will just turn into a repeat of the locked one.
inverse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:12 am

Re: Inverse?

Postby Remember Ronni » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:20 pm

I am going to lock this thread. If any of you have a problem with someone else on the forum site either PM them or speak to a mod. Please don't start new threads just to knock seven bells out of each other.
Remember Ronni
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:12 pm

Return to Avoidant Personality Disorder Forum