Our partner

Is it ADHD anger or normal anger, or something worse?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Is it ADHD anger or normal anger, or something worse?

Postby maetamong » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:24 pm

I have ADHD and my anger is really uncontrollable. I get angry over small things. I'm a really jealous gf and I told my bf to throw away (and delete, on social medias) everything about his ex when I hang pictures of me and the guys I cheat with lol. I don't like it when my bf goes out with his friends and I really hate them. I also hate it when he spends time with his cousins. I even got angry when he went to his cousin's graduation. I often tell him to die (sometimes in front of my grandmother) and hit him, and tell him my fantasy about how I will kill him and everyone around him. I told him that his friend's mother slept with a pig. I tell him a lot about killing his friends and how useless they are. He's useless too and I often tell him about that. I don't yell at him when I'm angry. I smile keep my voice sweet but he still cries. Whenever we fight, I say mean things about killing someone (something like "i wanna behead you and use ur head as my dog's toy") online to let everyone knows how angry I am. I don't even think I love him. I need him because he's the only friend that I have. Sometimes I cheat with a friend but he doesn't know, although I lowkey want him to know. But I always tell him I never lie to him and he believes it and now I'm sure he thinks that he lies a lot and the only bad thing I do is being an overprotective but abusive girl haha.
And I also hate everyone else. I think everyone else is stupid and I always feel superior (because they always show me their stupidity). I only have one close friend, literally one. I have some college friends but I think they hate me??? I don't really care though as long as my grades are better than them. I want everyone to die except people who are useful to me. I used to have so many friends because I admit I'm funny and I WAS friendly but it was before all my friends left me because I don't know why.
I can say that I'm a violent person, an abusive partner. I always feel the need to harm others or myself. I self harm. I threaten my bf to kill myself if he leaves me. I cut myself in front of him once, in a fight, and he cried and said sorry after that. I scratch my bf's nape with scissors once and I often threaten him with a knife. I never really care about people except children, elders, and my close family. If my bf die I won't even be sad. Even though I hate people and want to kill them, I really love animals and often cry whenever I see stray cats or dogs.
My bf also said my thoughts about killing (I often write them down) weren't normal and were really mean and harsh but I think they're really beautiful. I'm romantic and poetic, actually.
I want to know if ADHD causes my behaviour or is it normal anger. Or is this something worse than ADHD?
maetamong
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Is it ADHD anger or normal anger, or something worse?

Postby 14gward » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:49 pm

You hate it when your boyfriend goes out with his friends, but wouldn't mind if he died?
14gward
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post