Our partner

Sex drive and Aspie women

Asperger's Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Sex drive and Aspie women

Postby Chucky » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 pm

I agree, there is no ounce of negativity in my brain towards you. You have done absolutely nothing wrong here and are actually very welcome. People want to hear your opinions on things. Do'nt be afraid to express yourself freely here. This is the one place that you can feel comfortable being yourself.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby petrossa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

Indeed Mystery. You brought up an interesting subject that was good to read and talk about.
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
petrossa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Postby Nitty » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Hello mystery,

I'm 25, never been in a relationship, but I do have sexual feelings now, something I didn't used to have... for example, I couldn't have imagined ever having a girlfriend or boyfriend at 17. I find it all embarrassing really. Not that others should do too... it's a personal thing. I'm hoping to find someone to ease this though.

p.s I can't see that you have written anything wrong either.
Nitty
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby gothic_mummy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi Mystery,

I'd say my sexuality didn't fully develop until my early twenties. I'd had sex before that but enjoyed the idea of it more than the actual deed to be honest. I was once again performing but preferred the intimacy that came afterwards and felt happier when it was over, like I'd got it out of the way. It's not that I really hated it, it's just that I could take it or leave it.

I'm in my late twenties now and it's a very different story. It's like I'm just getting all those crazy hormones my school friends had in their teens. It's a very intense need, especially when I'm ovulating and my body is screaming at me that it's time to reproduce!

Weirdly enough, my friends have always described me as a very sensual person, even when I wasn't "in the mood." Weird how other people can read you so wrong. In those days I'd have preferred a good book and a sandwich!
God created the world in 7 days.... a foolish brag I feel!
gothic_mummy
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby PicturesSoundsWords » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:51 pm

I am a biologically female person with diagnosed with Atypical Asperger's Syndrome (Closer to Autistic). I am 21 years old and I feel like I have my sexual life very much figured out by now, though I too was confused at that age of raging hormones and an underdeveloped neurocortex. People with Asperger's are more likely than neurotypical people to have sexually deviant interests such as being gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, etc. (I think because they generally have no prejudices) or being into the rather kinky side (probably due to the hyper/hyposensitivity traits). When I was young I felt that my sexuality developed later than others and was confused. I claimed to be asexual until I was maybe 15 1/2 when I realized I started finding others attractive. After flip-flopping a bit between straight and gay I proclaimed myself bisexual as I considered it a literal polar opposite of asexuality therefore a less confusing choice. I could not suppress the feelings I felt for people of either genders and I wasn't too worried about fitting in with the norm anyway. I now announce my sexual interests as fluid, which is defined as having sexual interest in people with no discrimination of gender whatsoever. I have a beautiful girlfriend who I have been in love with since I was nineteen. She is a transgendered person and is discriminated against by society. I feel like we connect on a deeper level because we both have histories of bullying and we can both support each other.

If I should have advice for you my young friend, only do anything or make any decisions that you are completely confortable with. Listen to your body, and don't care about what people think. Also, always be confident and you can get any fish in the sea. Oh, and listen to the sunscreen song.
PicturesSoundsWords
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:13 am

Postby PicturesSoundsWords » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Oh, one more thing. Be patient. Statistics show that womens sex drives are most engaged when they're closer to their thirties,whereas for men its their teens and twenties. I would just forget about it and when it happens it happens.
PicturesSoundsWords
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:13 am

Previous

Return to Asperger's Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post