About personal gear:
I can't leave with a pants that don't have front pockets, then:
- Mobile phone on the front left pocket;
- "Fanny pack" either on the waist or hanging from my right shoulder;
- Keys to my car on the front right pocket (when I smoked, this is where I placed my lighter and cigarette box).
- Watch on the left wrist;
On the fanny pack:
- Small swiss pocket knife on small the left pocket (want to replace that with a multi-tool);
- Keys to my house on the small right pocket;
- Wallet, functional work ID and small pen on the big back pocket;
- Spare money and misc papers on the middle pocket;
- Coin change in the front pocket;
If any of those is missing I must return back to home to get them as soon as possible.
Also when I'm walking on the street I frequently buy and walk with a open bottle of coke (600 ml) or a can (350 ml). When I used to smoke, everytime that I was walking I was smoking.
About daily routines I don't think that mine is usuall, when its a work day (I don't work all days of the week) its something like that:
- My first alarm rings, put it on snooze;
- My first alarm rings again, and my second alarm (backup) also rings and I wake-up;
- I go don't stairs drink a milk with chocolate cup;
- Then I pick up my clothes and go to the bathroom;
- I shower, get dressed in the bathroom and brush my teeth;
- Go to the computer, check e-mails, and misc stuff, and now I go to work;
- There I prepare my morning tasks, and turn on some equipament that I have to use;
- While the equipment is starting I leave and go buy a coke for "breakfast", then when I return I finally start working.
- On the afternoon I also leave to buy another coke.