Our partner

Inflatable Latex Trance / Relaxation Suits

Asperger's Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: TDT

Inflatable Latex Trance / Relaxation Suits

Postby kinkykinglatex » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:27 am

Hello -

I found this forum while searching for "inflatable suit" and "autism". I am the owner of a latex clothing company called Kinky King Latex.

Obviously the majority of our buyers are latex fetishists, but I've done a lot of research lately that suggests that inflatable latex suits are also used in treatment of various forms of autism. Our inflatable suits offer a unique and relaxing sensory experience and are often referred to as "trance suits."

Our level of quality is excellent and our prices are nearly half of those you'll find elsewhere on the few other websites that sell inflatable latex items.

I would like to extend a 15% discount to everyone here. You can get this discount by entering "autism" as a discount code on the check-out page.

We offer custom sizing of any of our items for an additional fee, but in the case of anyone buying these items from this forum - we will waive this fee. You would just enter the height, weight, chest, hips, and waist measurements in the comments field on the check-out page.

Our inflatables page is located here: http://www.kinkykinglatex.com/product_n ... classid=80

And our full website can be found here:
www.kinkykinglatex.com

If anyone has any questions, you can email me personally at kinkykinglatex@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Brian Sloan
owner
www.kinkykinglatex.com
kinkykinglatex
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Spektyr » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 am

You made that up.

No such search points to this site, and no such therapy exists. The only mention linking inflatable suits to autism is one guy who been yapping about putting his son in one (and from what I've seen, he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.)
Spektyr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:12 am

Actually, I did not make it up

Postby kinkykinglatex » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:18 am

You can look in the autism forum. Look at the top post. Someone wrote a very long extensive post detailing the use of inflatable latex suits in treatment of autistic children. There are then more than 10 responses to that post. There are numerous other mentions across the internet. Don't discount it just becuase for some people it is fetish-related.
kinkykinglatex
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Anonymous6162 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:39 am

i bet if we searched for your name we'd find you spamming many forums trying to sell latex.
Anonymous6162
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

just listen...

Postby kinkykinglatex » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:08 am

I understand why you would say that but you are wrong. Let me explain something: latex clothing is a VERY specific market. Spamming unrelated forums would result in zero sales and a waste of my time. This is not a machine sending out messages. It is me, the actual human being who owns the company.

Do you think I picked this forum randomly? I did not. I picked it only becuase I learned that inflatable latex suits were being used in autism therapy. Again, if you don't believe me, you can search for it yourself, or look in the autism forum on this website, and you can see a VERY long detailed post about this.

Sometimes, there are people who own companies which make a product that can help other people, and yes, those companies must find a way to communicate about the product to the people who would benefit from it.

In this case, posting here, offering a discount and offering to do custom sizing for free, I would think would be well recieved by people who could be helped by these suits.

Sometimes in the world there are good people who sell good products. I've never spammed a forum in my life, and hope that my message here is not recieved as "spam".

Brian
kinkykinglatex
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Spektyr » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:33 am

From the searching I've done, there's one guy who claims that this is supposed to help, but I've found no evidence that anyone has actually conducted the slightest bit of research.

In fact, I don't see anything that suggests more than one person has used it and it seems to have resulted in a massive problem rather than any useful therapy.

The post you're pointing to on the Autism forum is one guy with nine posts, all of them about the stupid rubber suit he made his kid wear. If you notice, his kid "lost" all the progress he made over the last two years.

Maybe there should be some legitimate doctors involved with this sort of thing - probably some kind of serious research before people start experimenting with things likely to severely overwhelm autistic children.
Spektyr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

yes

Postby kinkykinglatex » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:50 pm

1. I explained above that the only reason I posted the information about my website here was becuase I found mention of therapeutic benefits of inflatable latex suits on several autism related websites.

2. If it is in fact the case that there is only one man who thinks this has a benefit, well, I didn't know that.

3. I would agree that people who are deliberately preying on the vulnerable to make money are bad people.

4. I did not post my information here to "prey" on anyone. I legitimately thought that there was a beneficial use to some people here from these suits, from what I read on this very website. Believe me, with the time I've spent responding to these messages, I could have been doing many other things.

5. Have a *little* faith in humanity, would you?
kinkykinglatex
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: yes

Postby Spektyr » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:28 pm

kinkykinglatex wrote:1. I explained above that the only reason I posted the information about my website here was becuase I found mention of therapeutic benefits of inflatable latex suits on several autism related websites.

If that's true it should be painfully easy for you to prove it. Just point us to the same sites.

I, however, tried to find any mention of what you're talking about and I could not find anything beyond a single guy talking about his kid. And to be honest, he sounded to me like the kind of guy who would have chained his autistic kid to a radiator if it were 30 years ago.
Spektyr
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Chucky » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 pm

kinkykinglatex, this falls dangerously close to spamming the forum. Don't do anything like this again or you will be considered for banning. It is wrong of you to come here and try to sell your product to people.

We are not a free advertising website.

This is your first warning.

Kevin.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Asperger's Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views