Our partner

Inability to accept female "choice" role in society

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Inability to accept female "choice" role in society

Postby caspin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 am

Hm. :roll:
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Jimmy Dreggs » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:52 am

At least from my point of view.

Messing about with behavioral dynamics, what is expected to be the natural human impetus - via use of behavioral cues.

Way back, 2010 - I was starting this $#%^ off.

One of the first cues I used was, "female".

Be "female".

I spent - I think 3 months on that $#%^.

The idea was, the response should be female - as oppose to that natural, predictable, male response of, "a woman!! She must be mounted".

It took quite a while.
Like, I think three months.

All the while, it felt like, a "charge" was accumulating.

But progressively - I appeared to becoming, more and more attractive.
Maybe not attractive but, women progressively showing heightened sexual interest, with time progression - simply with the maintenance of this cue, "female".

Until one day - about three months in, I'm walking the high street - and chicks are becoming distinctly - antsy??
Is that the right word?
Around me.
They'd look at me - and it's like, they'd be pissed, annoyed, but at the same time, kind of beelined in my direction and got in my space.

So later that day - I put myself to the test - and the result was, no question; I was inciting distinct sexual arousal.
Immediate, snap, in the moment - upon first sight.

Unfortunately - the sexual climax was - anti climatic.

So I quickly modified the cue but - that demonstrates to me that, there is a period, from time of initial cue implementation - to the time of, thorough cue manifestation - behavioral manifestation - I dunno.

I likened it before to neuronal plasticity but - I think, in addition to that, it does go beyond it also.

Like ,accumulation of sexual charge.

My keen interest at this point is - how that will manifest, relative to my current cue, "Incite Jealousy".

I'm, about 1 month in now?

And no question, it's stronger now than it was initially so - I guess time will tell.

-- Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 am --

ElephantEyes wrote:
As with most things, it seems a paradox. If you really like someone, they probably won't like you back, and vice versa. How does anyone actually get together? Idk. When I try to dissect it, hurts my brain.

I think a degree of manipulation is necessary, on both sides. It can't be done without playing games, hiding intentions. Its a subtle dance, the other person must always be wondering "Does he/she really like me? What is he/she thinking?" As soon as it becomes transparent, its over. Nobody wants something handed to them, they want to feel as if they conquered someone out of their league.

lol - yes. This part.
It is quite the headscatcher.

I believe the answer is, quite simply:

When the chemistry becomes too much to bear, for perhaps, both parties?

Excipients to this rule may come about, via - social prominence, meeting desires outside of sexuality like, status etc.

But - I went to the nightclub last night.....

I have details, but need a brief typing break.
Behavioral application cue: "Incite Jealousy".

Former diagnosis: Delusional disorder, Schizoid personality disorder, Autism spectrum disorder, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Major Depressive Disorder.
Jimmy Dreggs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am

Postby Jimmy Dreggs » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 am

There are so many points in them recent posts that I'd like to respond to, but I'm still kind of hanging from last night.

In particular - the boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic, being past the games.

But they say - passion fades with time.

I've found that profoundly myself.

Could behavioral dynamics and use of cues be a means to maintain that passion in relationships, long term?

Former diagnosis: Delusional disorder, Schizoid personality disorder, Autism spectrum disorder, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Major Depressive Disorder.
Jimmy Dreggs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jimmy Dreggs » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:19 am

But most guys who follow the PUA thing are probably somewhat autistic, missing basic cues or signs or social rules. Women can smell that too, I think. When a man is following a formula or his behavior seems too scripted, its evident.

And I have to consider the possibility also that, to some degree - this is the case.

That, initial cue application - because - like anything else, we need to effectively, "get used to it".

Initial use, it might be a little awkward, a little obvious, the reactions according to the cue, might be a little slow off the mark, a little too pre-emptive - compromising the game slightly.

Perhaps relative to neuronal plasticity - that is what I was alluding to.

But ultimately - the greater the time application, the more adjusted and adept we become with the use of the cue - the more refined its use becomes, the more natural it seems.

And perhaps when we reach a point where it appears completely seamless; not even 2nd nature.
1st nature - then we're at THAT point.

Previously, as above, with the unpredictable "female" cue, being used by a male - that point was, just over 3 months?

Jimmy Dreggs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby caspin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 am

Oh yes indeed, I agree with you Jime.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:34 pm

ElephantEyes wrote:As with most things, it seems a paradox. If you really like someone, they probably won't like you back, and vice versa. How does anyone actually get together? Idk. When I try to dissect it, hurts my brain.

it's because the unattainability rule is somewhat wrong, and incomplete.

first, you say it applies to both men and women, but it doesn't. it applies more to females, in that unattainable men are more attractive. the rule applies less to men, in that men are not as turned on - and may even be turned off - by airs of unattainability in women.

another thing is choice. yes the whole point of this thread. in reality, people get together often not by choice, and interestingly this doesn't preclude love or liking - which can develop later.

but women are often focused into relationships, or pressured, whether by getting pregnant and not being able to get rid of it due to social pressure, or due to implicit threats, or pressure from family and friends to get with a certain person because they are 'suitable'.

this idea that we all freely choose our relationships is flawed, and women need not be completely dominated by men in society for it to be. much of it is implicit even in the most 'progressive' societies.

but here is the kicker. this does not necessarily turn women off, for if a man can take her as so - forcefully or through pressure - then he deserves her. it also absolves her of much responsibility which sits well.
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby perejil » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 am

crystal_richardson_ wrote:omg i can't believe i just lost that post lol because i hit hotkey for back arrow.

Ha. Sounds like something I would do.

i'll boil it down.

women minimally are born with a womb and can give sex, this affords them a greater minimal value than the most undesirable male, so the game is weighed against men at this level. (however that all women have minimally something of value also makes them a target; luckily that minimally valued thing also affords them a minimal protection usually)

Hmmm... I think I disagree. Women can withhold sex but men can withhold commitment. I'd say the game is evenly matched between the sexes. Men's power to withhold commitment (in other words to leave) after sex seems a built in check against women's power to choose. I don't think the OP has anything to complain about. If his grievance were against feminism, I would more readily see his point.

and indeed women tend to be 'carried' in societies whereas men have to 'earn it', so at the bottom women are getting more for less in terms of basic security, etc, which is minimally necessary to be happy.

also you have to consider priorities. men simply need more 'stuff' than women to be happy. their bodies are more demanding calorically and their other drives necessitate more stuff. so in other words, men are less likely to be content with less while women aren't. poverty makes men more unhappy than women, and it's one of the reasons why more men are antisocial than women.

Even if true, I think that doesn't empower women oven men in gender relationships, and (as I understand it) the OP was talking about the imbalance (or perceived imbalance) in gender relationships, not just whether men or women have it better off. If you wanted to, you could make a list of advantages men have over women or that women have over men... women have to cope with periods and pregnancy, only men could be drafted (until recently) and they tend to die younger... but unless that affects the dynamics between them what bearing does it have on this thread?

Also I'm not sure it's true that society "carries" women. I've heard that women take up more than their share of welfare and other benefits, but then women bear children. That's no small contribution to society, though there's no monetary value attached to it.

so even at the bottom the game is not really stacked against women, when you consider the big picture, which this post barely scratched the surface of.

I agree the game isn't stacked against women as a group oven men as a group. I actually think the two sexes are evenly matched, which is why I see no point of "fixing" anything, for the OP's sake or for society's.

-- Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:00 am --

crystal_richardson_ wrote:
perejil wrote:Women may be the choosers when it comes to sex

ever heard of rape?

Yes. And men can also be raped.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.

—Walt Whitman
perejil
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 pm

Postby Jimmy Dreggs » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:36 pm

"Incite jealousy".

Beginning to realize that, it can - with some individuals, be quite polarizing.

That being said, the people that really hate it, where it drives them nuts - are exactly the type of person who NEEDS to be driven nuts.
Deserves it.
Like - self entitled sluts; damn it drives them biznatches crazy - lol!

You would not believe how vindictive those people are.

It's like a novel mechanism of justice.

I'm still playing with my medication regiment so, I have days, like today - no anxiety or $#%^ but, just ###$' confined to the bed.
Kind of sucks but - for the moment, the behavioral transduction process is still at work.

Takes about, three months at least for full effects so - I guess, like I went partying last week and, hot lots of fun but - I can tell it's not fully applied thoroughly throughout my behavior yet.

Big party night tonight which I can't attend - which sucsks but -hey - at least I have the ASPD sub-forum..... RIGHT!!??

-- Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:42 pm --

Curious also - I've never been an advocate of marriage - I think it can be a problematic area.

For some reason, I've been watching this clip, over and over, to the point where - sometimes I just come out with the expression randomly in conversation, perhaps with someone I don't like etc.

https://youtu.be/gMMJ535BiMo?t=7m51s

Can't embed vids here but - basically a dude, telling other dude, he's intends to exchange bodily fluids with their wives.

Curious - that's all.

Jimmy Dreggs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jimmy Dreggs » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Other thing is - this application - it really puts you in a position where you see someones, "true colours".

As in, it can bring out the best and worst in them, but, with its application, it's difficult for them to hide behind a facade.

Like self entitled sluts by example.

And - women - being alleviated of the source oi their empowerment over men; as jealousy is normally what gives thema attractive leverage - but now I'm playing that game.

So, like I said - I'm getting some insight into the bitch beneath, in several cases.

Conversely, I'm also getting insight into those that are, truly nice and genuine people.

This - she's not elderly but - she's older than me, woman.
She was always so sweet on the surface but I could never tell if it was genuine or contrived so I always took the cautionary route and regarded her as a faker.

BUT - it turns out, she is so damn sweet and nice and genuine.

Now, she's older than me and a business owner and, I didn't want to do something wildly inappropriate but - OMG - she's just so damn nice.
If she made a move on me, no question I would go with it, and I know, the sex would be absolutely mind blowing - just staring into her eyes and I can feel the electricity between us.

BUT - some areas were made not to go and, that's almost certainly one of them.

So - all in all, I'm happy with the current progress of this cue and, each time I review it's application - I become more and and more confident; most importantly, I don't have to longer rely on cue application as a source of energy/functionality - so the behavioral application is not distorted by "strength" related applications like "intense/dominate" etc.

Medication has filled that void.

Jimmy Dreggs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jimmy Dreggs » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:48 am

WHAT is up with this forum?

Gotta log to the first page, then move to the last page - else I just get an error message...

To surmise them recent couple posts:

The behavioral application "Incite jealousy" - the people whom it seems to make absolutely crazy, are those that sponge off the weaknesses, and prey on the vulnerabilities of others.

Like I said - it really is like a novel justice mechanism.

Those that really seem to enjoy its application, are genuine and nice, productive people - as it raises the sexual electricity so profoundly.

It's pretty much the same reason it drives the crawlers and bottom feeders nuts: relieves them of their point of leverage and ability to capitalize on others perceived vulnerabilities, in addition to making them want you sexually also - kind of flips the tables on them.

Jimmy Dreggs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post