Our partner

KUCF

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: KUCF

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 am

yYyYy wrote:
gosh it hurts my heart to say like this to my love jomp it's nice that it never hurts your heart to say bad things to me jomp!

The truth is that the only person you will ever be able to attract for any form of long-term relationship will be someone who treats you like sh1t.
Anyone worth knowing will see you for what you are and won't give you the time of day.
You'll eventually grow up and when you do it will become plain that your superficial brain is all you have and you'll hate yourself.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:41 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby yYyYy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 am

wahoo wrote:
Greatem wrote:
yYyYy wrote:jomfuk

just one more f*cked up killer?

^Epic

haha I love you guys! you guys are epic
yYyYy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby yYyYy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 am

justonemoreperson wrote:
yYyYy wrote:
gosh it hurts my heart to say like this to my love jomp it's nice that it never hurts your heart to say bad things to me jomp!

The truth is that the only person you will ever be able to attract for any form of long-term relationship will be someone who treats you like sh1t.
Anyone worth knowing will see you for what you are and won't give you the time of day.
You'll eventually grow up and when you do it will become plain that your superficial brain is all you have and you'll hate yourself.

lol your brain is superficial, you can't see any good from me but only know to project your badness to me and that's all you can do, most people who are not superficial as you can see plenty nice things about me, i am quite a wonderful individual than you can ever understand

and you know what, i never have relationship with someone who treats me like sh1t
you don't know about me too much,
the only reason i am kind to sadists is because i feel pity for their distorted way of seeking of love
yYyYy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am

yYyYy wrote:
and you know what, i never have relationship with someone who treats me like sh1t

You're barely 12 years old, you have no idea.

you don't know about me too much,
the only reason i am kind to sadists is because i feel pity for their distorted way of seeking of love

You're not a nice person. You've posted some harsh comments to people on this forum where they've not been deserved. In fact, Demon's just picked up one of your comments to someone in a different thread.
You have no real idea of your identity. You jump from one thing to another in the hope to get some attention and you try to fit in and be liked by attaching yourself to whoever is flavour of the week.
You talk about distorted ways of seeking love, but you're worse than any of people on this forum in that regard.
I'm married with kids. If you ever have a child it will be because some drunk idiot at a bar gave you some superficial attention to get a free f*ck and you immediately fell for it, because that is who you are.
All of us have personality disorders, but some of us manage to be more than that. You can't. You thrive on your personality disorder, telling everyone about it all of the time. You use it to define yourself (check your recent signatures), and as a result it is all you will ever be.
Strip away all of the histrionic bullsh1t and you are nothing.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby yYyYy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 am

you made me laugh jomp :lol:
say that to people who are closer to me than you are

before you can say you can really talk about me, don't you have to explore a little more?
come closer darling
you are really too much a cocky psychopath with a grandiose ego who thinks he is omnipotent and can know about everything in 0.1 sec without any investigation
:lol:
yYyYy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby horizon987 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 am

yYyYy wrote:I read that AsPDs can effectively swear....

what was the most intimidating swear you did to someone?
what did you say, to whom, why? what occassion? :)
do AsPDs particularly swear more freuqently than nons?
how more often? :mrgreen:
did you grow up hearing a lot of swearing?.

I swear really a lot in real life (Tempest said I swear like a sailor lol)
People say I sound really cruel when they hear me speaking. lol I say impressively violent things.

it's a shame that I can't really swear in English :lol: People say it's "cute" when I speak..... lol

The good 'ol English, '###$ OFF' or 'BUGGER OFF, DICK HEAD' are very affective. I swear a moderate amount for a 25 year old. And when I was young my dad told me not to swear, even though when my parents got divorced I sward at him a lot, with a more aggressive tone. I was depressed at the time.

I only swear if it suits the timing, and the motive though.
Diagnosis: borderline personality disorder, mild Asperger's syndrome and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
horizon987
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum