Our partner

thread filter

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

thread filter

Postby thefool » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

This thread is probably one you could use as an example of this "tool" of a thread filter as it is not really interesting or questions related to the ASPD condition and so forth.

But, i have noticed you guys have a lot threads. Some of them are interesting and end up in great discussions that help any non, or person intruding on in to learn some things and gain an insight to your conditions and what you do and why. I have a few favourite people on this forum (the ASPD one) that I really am a fan of and would definitely consider sex*ng them in real life.

You know who you are ;)

But then a lot of the threads are constant people starting up ones that make no sense and could be used via PM i have even see posters on here mention there are a lot of annoying and unrelated posts.

Do you think you need to ask your Mods to do some spam filter sort of things to thread off stupid threads ?
I guess this could be one of them.

I am bored and wanted to come back and spend time here with my fellow AsPDs more so the sadistic ones as i enjoyed talking to you guys most.
But i was not allowed to ask if you ate human dumplings as a joke. (sorry about that)

How are we all ? Lets have a big party and orgy of mixed bpd and aspd love.
"what doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
thefool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: thread filter

Postby Demon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 am

rebba87 wrote:I have a few favourite people on this forum (the ASPD one) that I really am a fan of and would definitely consider sex*ng them in real life.

You know who you are ;)

8)
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: thread filter

Postby thefool » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 am

There are two here i miss the most.

THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE ;)

just saying haiii guys :D (and girls)
"what doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
thefool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post