Our partner

changes in the world

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

changes in the world

Postby thefool » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 am

Okay this topic has come from complete boredom and all the recent hype and exposure in the world.

What do you feel about humanity and what is happening ? Do you believe and worry for being ###$ when the Jews are in control of the world now ? If you had the choice and power what would you do to humanity would you want to rule everyone and take all their money ?

By the way i love Judaism (the parts i have read) I just mean the Zion - christians and Jews which are now supposedly in control of the world. Even the London Olympic sign/mascot says zion.

With the transition into a new age what does that mean to you ? Probably nothing. But if changes that are happening will effect you, your money and freedom (and health) do you care ? What about if you have children ?

And a random question, if humanity ends in a big wall would you try and kill the people you want to kill for a long time or just at random ?
"what doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
thefool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: changes in the world

Postby Demon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 am

rebba87 wrote:What do you feel about humanity and what is happening ?

I don't care about it.

Do you believe and worry for being ###$ when the Jews are in control of the world now ?

no

If you had the choice and power what would you do to humanity would you want to rule everyone and take all their money ?

I would become world leader and while in government, I would act as though I am in favor of the people whilst manipulating them all in the process. In secret I would create an organisation of elite assassins. Anyone who stands against me or who I deem worthy of death will be murdered.

I will also run human recycling factories. Anyone who dies will be tested for disease. If they're clean, their body will be sent to the factory and prepared for recycling. I'll also keep quite a few live males and numerous females as breeders. They will be regularly tested to make sure they are kept clean and free of disease. When the females reproduce, their children will be raised in a clean environment away from their mothers. At a certain age they will be slaughtered and butchered and sold for human consumption. Children who do not meet my standards will be sold as slaves or I'll just kill them and dispose of their bodies.

With the transition into a new age what does that mean to you ? Probably nothing. But if changes that are happening will effect you, your money and freedom (and health) do you care ? What about if you have children ?

I don't care.

And a random question, if humanity ends in a big wall would you try and kill the people you want to kill for a long time or just at random ?

Random strangers.
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: changes in the world

Postby Tempo » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 am

rebba87 wrote:What do you feel about humanity and what is happening ?

Why? What's happening?

Do you believe and worry for being ###$ when the Jews are in control of the world now ?

:?

If you had the choice and power what would you do to humanity would you want to rule everyone and take all their money ?

Yeah, that sounds like fun.

With the transition into a new age what does that mean to you ?

It means another birthday.

if humanity ends in a big wall would you try and kill the people you want to kill for a long time or just at random ?

I'd kill everyone in sight.
Tempo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post