Our partner

The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Postby Demon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 am

Little Boy Lost wrote:being incarcerated gets boring even when you're as unrestricted as the circumstances permit. i remember thinking "i do not wanna stand in this spot like i do every other fvcking day,. i do not want to look at that wall today. i want a different wall."

Why were you incarcerated?

i have no idea if youre like me or why i'm so vulnerable to cabin fever, but i am.

I don't know if I'm like you or not. All I know is I've adapted well to every situation I've lived in. The thing is though, I've moved around a lot over the years, so I've never really been stuck in one place for too long. Being stuck in a small prison cell for years on end could have a big impact on me, but I doubt it. I honestly believe I'd learn to adapt.

does anyone have boredom like i described? i ask because it does not seem to be a common experience. people say they're boed and they look like they're going to doze off. me, i'm wide awake and hypomanic. i'm waiting till i can get into something, someone, anything.

When I'm feeling bored shltless I'm usually wide awake. If I'm not able to find some kind of release, it makes me frustrated and aggressive.
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MrKap » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 am

Jeslyn wrote:
MrKap wrote:Just did a search for "1 lunatic 1 icepick" and Google lists a video still picture of a bare ass with no legs

The video can still be found on the net, in various locations, it shows up in a couple of locations and then it isn't there and then it appears on another location.

This site sometimes goes down due to too much traffic, its in the States so the Canadian gov't can't do anything about it: *mod edit- link removed*

Yeah, I just think it's funny because I've never actually seen a bare ass in a search result in Google before. This is the first time, and there are no legs. :)
Listening to - http://www.youtube.com/user/SickMusick666

"What if this is as good as it gets?" - Jack Nicholson
MrKap
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby History Mirror » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

More proof this thread is cause of guest invasion; Look at the views! holy ###$!

They're watching us alllll
One day you're happy. On top of the world. The next you lose it all.

That is life.
History Mirror
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:21 am

Postby Demon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 am

History Mirror wrote:More proof this thread is cause of guest invasion; Look at the views! holy ###$!

They're watching us alllll

The guests are dropping slowly. Once this thread dies off so will more of our guests, which is rather unfortunate. They should stay and play. Who knows what fun we could all get up to... This place needs livening up.
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby wooster » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Demon wrote:That is bullshlt. Breaking the law and crossing those boundaries because you chose to, does not mean you're insane. Society made the laws, not you or I. Why then should we be forced to abide by them.
No Demon, I'm not talking about anything societal here. You know exactly what i think of society.
Some boundaries are... universal (for the lack of better word for it), and constant. You have it too. With your daughter.
Trespassing another person's physical boundaries (torture, murder, rape, restrainment etc.) is not okay. You better have a very good reason to justify it.
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Greatem » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:44 pm

@wooster what you are saying is, that it would be insane to torture, murder, rape, restrain for pleasure?
What else do you rape for actually...?
Greatem
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:21 pm

Postby Demon » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:12 pm

wooster wrote:Trespassing another person's physical boundaries (torture, murder, rape, restrainment etc.) is not okay. You better have a very good reason to justify it.

Whether it is okay or not according to you or society does not mean that the person committing those acts is insane. If the person who decides to torture, rape and murder someone is fully aware that it is wrong in the eyes of the law, yet proceeds anyway, then he or she is certainly not crazy. They made a choice and while you may not agree with it, that choice does not suddenly change their state of mind. And that's what insanity is. It is a state of mind. It is not something that is defined purely by one's actions.
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Greatem » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 pm

i always thought insanity is, doing something without realizing you are doing it, or thinking you are doing something else. Mixing up the real world with your imagination. Not realizing what you are actually doing.

Thinking you are doing something, but actually doing something else.
Greatem
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:21 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

According to the law in most westernised countries, "insanity" is not having the capacity to understand that your actions are considered illegal, even temporarily, and therefore "wrong".

Demon's comment illustrates this:

If the person who decides to torture, rape and murder someone is fully aware that it is wrong in the eyes of the law, yet proceeds anyway, then he or she is certainly not crazy.

Any behaviour that indicates that you knew it was wrong - e.g. evading capture, hiding a murder weapon, cleaning blood, hiding the body, pre-meditation etc. would mean that you're not legally insane.
You might, however, be able to claim diminished responsibility if you have a condition that makes it more difficult for you to resist acting illegally, but good luck.

Smashing someone's head in with a hammer because you were hallucinating that it was a nest of spiders could be classified as temporary insanity if you could prove it, but again...good luck.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby talula » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

As a member of psychforums myself, I have a huge issue with this thread and the content that is allowed here. Glorifying something like a snuff film. Is this really educational and part of the ethos of psychforums?
talula
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post