Our partner

The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Postby Little Boy Lost » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 am

jeslyn, i don't know what russell williams has to do with anything. were his parents ruining his life when he was 45 years old and commander of the base? why do you think that he was targeted by peers for abuse? as far as i'm aware, he was not bullied and he was not an outcast. he was far from a broken man and gave no indications that he was suffering when he started his crime spree. his coworkers were impressed by his boundless energy and low need for sleep in combination with his meticulous, reliable job performance. he lived a pretty solitary life because it was his choice, not because he had to.

my guess is that he'd been pondering going on a series of sex crimes for most of his life, but he controlled himself. he had abundant will power and until his midlife crisis, he was a perfectly prosocial citizen by all indicators. he had reached the peak occupationally which would have fueled narcissistic beliefs and he was going to start getting old soon. i could understand wanting to do it before your body has gone significantly downhill. he wanted to have fun while he still felt great.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby CimmerianFlaneur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 am

Obsidian wrote:
CimmerianFlaneur wrote:Just, randomly, I am a good and kind understanding person with nothing to say about the vanity of premonitions. Image

Hahhahahahah, this is totally killing me. I deserve to be mocked for this, regrettably. Have informed friends to watch.

I've always known you would post this, and that I would post this. I could never change that. :­P

Why won't you give lotto numbers, you vixen. :(
<3's wildly ineffective stripper names.
CimmerianFlaneur
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Obsidian » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 am

Like I said, the timeline can't be broken, it is an impossibility, I've already lived the future, and I can not change the past. :­P
“God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.”
Obsidian
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:19 am

Postby Jeslyn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 am

@ Obsidian: Really Obsidian? Do you mean like the movie 'Back to the Future' as if you go into a time machine or are you speaking metaphorically? Or are you one of those people that is so observant that you see events coming so to speak just by observing a person's behavior and actions?
Is there really such a thing as a fresh start? When does the past stop returning to haunt you?
Jeslyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:19 am

Postby Demon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

Obsidian likes to troll occasionally. Most of his posts are utter bullshlt. Don't believe anything he says. Then again, you sound like a gullible person. Gullible people deserve to be trolled.
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Jeslyn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 am

Little Boy Lost wrote:jeslyn, i don't know what russell williams has to do with anything. were his parents ruining his life when he was 45 years old and commander of the base? why do you think that he was targeted by peers for abuse? as far as i'm aware, he was not bullied and he was not an outcast. he was far from a broken man and gave no indications that he was suffering when he started his crime spree. his coworkers were impressed by his boundless energy and low need for sleep in combination with his meticulous, reliable job performance. he lived a pretty solitary life because it was his choice, not because he had to.

my guess is that he'd been pondering going on a series of sex crimes for most of his life, but he controlled himself. he had abundant will power and until his midlife crisis, he was a perfectly prosocial citizen by all indicators. he had reached the peak occupationally which would have fueled narcissistic beliefs and he was going to start getting old soon. i could understand wanting to do it before your body has gone significantly downhill. he wanted to have fun while he still felt great.

LBL: I have 2 theories about Russell Williams. All I remember is that when he was a teenager, he did tell someone that he liked wearing ladies lingerie. So?? It was the 80's, rumour spread he was gay, he was not gay, he had a girlfriend yet told a classmate, a female that rarely spoke to him, that he wore ladies lingerie. Isn't blurting out a personal comment inappropriate to someone you barely know and socially awkward? Some thought he was trying to be funny. He was a 'nerd'. When he transferred to Upper Canada College ( a high school) his class mates locked him in his closet or room and he got out by tying bedsheets together. He laughed it off like a good sport but then became a prankster and started to hide in closets, jump out and scare classmates. He was bullied, but he was a good sport about it. As for his career, he hadn't reached his peak, yet, he still hadn't made it to general and there was talk that it would be his next promotion. As for lack of sleep, I have sleep apnea and went for a sleep study, it took me 4 hours to fall asleep and after finally falling asleep, I had several apnea episodes during the night, hence my doc gave me sleeping pills and a CPAP. Lack of sleep and trying to function on little sleep was and is causing erratic behavior and irrational thoughts. One theory is that this lack of sleep and memories of the past or something triggered his spree. Starting with teenage pranks of panty raids, then sexual assault without penetration and then eventually rape and murder. All while taking pics of himself dressed in the lingerie and filming the rapes and murders. That's some midlife crisis, there has to be more to it.
Another theory is that due to his relocation, he spent much time alone at his cottage to be near his work, alone. His wife spent much time at their Ottawa house, alone and near her workplace, they were miles apart much of time. His position as commander required him to relocate every year or couple of years, he was scheduled to transfer from Trenton to Korea I believe, the same place where his parents moved to before he left Birchmount and went to the boarding school when he was a teenager. I doubt his wife would have gone with him. He seemed to like being alone, but I think he was lonely. He wanted someone to pay attention to his needs, but was it just attention that he needed? Or was it something else that he needed?
Is there really such a thing as a fresh start? When does the past stop returning to haunt you?
Jeslyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MacBuddhaBurger » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Obsidian wrote:History never repeats itself, that's just a saying, not literal. It refers to humanity's inability to grow up and learning from past mistakes. A 20/20 hindsight saying, told by the young who still aren't capable enough to do any better under similar circumstances. :­P

Time is a straight line.

.­­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­I'm here. . . . . . . .­ .to here(simultaneously).
.­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ I­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ I
Timeline: Past-----------------Present----------------Future.
.­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ I
.­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ Regular people.

The line can't be broken, it is an impossibility. This is how it has always been for me. How does your premonitions work? :­P

Is that really how you think Obsidian? It would appear that both you and "regular people" are thinking in a linear way.....that is in the literal or horizontal/vertical sense. Anyone would believe that you had never heard of lateral thinking.

The only thing that may influence the future is our limitions or expectations. However, all we can say while we insist on inhabiting a linear paradigm is that the future is a cerebral construct of potentials.

Essentially the only reason a system exists is that you believe it exists. If this is useful....well fine. If it is not useful or imposes unnecessary limitations..walk on.

Always remember: All phenomena lack inherent existence, and any system that can prove consistency in itself is inconsistent, since it is impossible to prove consistency without using methods from outside the system.. :D
The young have aspirations that never come to pass, the old have reminiscences of what never happened.
MacBuddhaBurger
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Jeslyn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 am

Maybe he finally succumbed to those that do not know the difference between anti social and anti social personality disorder. A person described as anti social is often just a loner and likes being alone. A person that has ASPD, according to WHO:
Dissocial personality disorder.[5]
It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
Callous unconcern for the feelings of others.
Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.
Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.

OR
A) There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:
failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
B) The individual is at least age 18 years.
C) There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.
D) The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.

Most of us exhibit mild forms of the above traits and maybe may have one or two of the above traits, but that wouldn't call for a definitive diagnosis of ASPD. Notice the words 'gross' and 'repeated'. The problem with society is we often label people and even diagnose them (without the authority to do so) just for not being like everyone else. Russell was often thought of as being 'antisocial' because he didn't like to party with the boys, go out drinking, or to strip clubs, and would rather be alone, listen to music or play his trumpet, that didn't mean he had a medical disorder, in fact, quite the opposite!
Jeslyn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RoyA » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:04 am

just watched the video, looks like the dog enjoyed it at least

the music was oddly fitting too, first thing i thought of was patrick bateman
RoyA
RoyA
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Little Boy Lost » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am

Jeslyn wrote:[

LBL: I have 2 theories about Russell Williams. All I remember is that when he was a teenager, he did tell someone that he liked wearing ladies lingerie. So?? It was the 80's, rumour spread he was gay, he was not gay, he had a girlfriend yet told a classmate, a female that rarely spoke to him, that he wore ladies lingerie. Isn't blurting out a personal comment inappropriate to someone you barely know and socially awkward? Some thought he was trying to be funny. He was a 'nerd'. When he transferred to Upper Canada College ( a high school) his class mates locked him in his closet or room and he got out by tying bedsheets together. He laughed it off like a good sport but then became a prankster and started to hide in closets, jump out and scare classmates. He was bullied, but he was a good sport about it.

every kid who isn't in the most popular 5%-10% for his entire scholastic life will be confronted by some attempts at bullying. that's a normal experience that the vast majority of people you pass on the street have had to deal with somehow. further, being a good sport is a strong sign that he was not broken up about it. it may not have bothered him much at all.

As for his career, he hadn't reached his peak, yet, he still hadn't made it to general and there was talk that it would be his next promotion. As for lack of sleep, I have sleep apnea and went for a sleep study, it took me 4 hours to fall asleep and after finally falling asleep, I had several apnea episodes during the night, hence my doc gave me sleeping pills and a CPAP. Lack of sleep and trying to function on little sleep was and is causing erratic behavior and irrational thoughts. One theory is that this lack of sleep and memories of the past or something triggered his spree. Starting with teenage pranks of panty raids, then sexual assault without penetration and then eventually rape and murder. All while taking pics of himself dressed in the lingerie and filming the rapes and murders. That's some midlife crisis, there has to be more to it.

i read a book about him and he did not seem sleep deprived. i think that's all of the sleep he needs. 1%-2% of people do not need more than 5-6 hours per night. anyone can sleep that much per night, but most people will not function well and as the nights of of 5-6 hours accumulate, mental functioning continues to deteriorate. i have an aunt who's 5 -5.5 hours per night for her entire life and she feels good and is healthy. col. williams is probably similar.

why does there have to be more to it? he had remarkable self-control and will-power. it's not surprising that he was able to keep his desires in check until he decided to let go for some reason that only he knows. most people can't delay gratification for 25 years but he was not an average guy.

Another theory is that due to his relocation, he spent much time alone at his cottage to be near his work, alone. His wife spent much time at their Ottawa house, alone and near her workplace, they were miles apart much of time. His position as commander required him to relocate every year or couple of years, he was scheduled to transfer from Trenton to Korea I believe, the same place where his parents moved to before he left Birchmount and went to the boarding school when he was a teenager. I doubt his wife would have gone with him. He seemed to like being alone, but I think he was lonely. He wanted someone to pay attention to his needs, but was it just attention that he needed? Or was it something else that he needed?

well, yes, i agree that being separated from his wife contributed but not how you think. her absence allowed him to bring the second one home, then when it was time for work, he killed her and left the body exposed in the garage. he went out prowling before the first kill often while he was with his wife. he'd say he was going for a jog in the middle of the night and she thought nothing of it.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post