Our partner

The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Ada, CloudShark

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Postby Little Boy Lost » Wed May 16, 2012 1:57 pm

i saw a new decapitation video from mexico. it has a lot of sound. gushing, moaning, gurgling, the sounds of meat being cut and hacked.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby EmpathySucks » Wed May 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:i saw a new decapitation video from mexico. it has a lot of sound. gushing, moaning, gurgling, the sounds of meat being cut and hacked.

So mexico is a source of good stuff?
EmpathySucks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 am

Postby Little Boy Lost » Wed May 16, 2012 2:20 pm

EmpathySucks wrote:
Little Boy Lost wrote:i saw a new decapitation video from mexico. it has a lot of sound. gushing, moaning, gurgling, the sounds of meat being cut and hacked.

So mexico is a source of good stuff?

yes, there was one a few months ago in which a guy is hanged upside down, then both his penis and testicles are amputated. he is decapitated after that. his mouth is covered so he can't scream, but when his genitals are severed, he moans and writhes around in pain.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Demon » Wed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:yes, there was one a few months ago in which a guy is hanged upside down, then both his penis and testicles are amputated. he is decapitated after that. his mouth is covered so he can't scream, but when his genitals are severed, he moans and writhes around in pain.

Yeah, I saw that video too. It doesn't classify as a snuff film though. It's the same as that other video you mentioned above. Those videos are made by terrorists or militants to publicize an execution, generally for the purpose of getting a message across. Snuff films are made solely for monetary gain and personal pleasure.
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Little Boy Lost » Wed May 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Demon wrote:
Yeah, I saw that video too. It doesn't classify as a snuff film though. It's the same as that other video you mentioned above. Those videos are made by terrorists or militants to publicize an execution, generally for the purpose of getting a message across. Snuff films are made solely for monetary gain and personal pleasure.

yes, i agree. 3 guys, 1 hammer was a snuff film depending on your perspective. if you require that the filmmakers had buyers for their product and a realistic business model, then it wasn't. personal pleasure was the real motivation. the talk about selling was just that -- empty talk.

i know you saw it. i sent it to you. you should look at the new beheading vid. it's crueler than most of the terrorist ones.
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Demon » Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 am

Little Boy Lost wrote:i know you saw it. i sent it to you. you should look at the new beheading vid. it's crueler than most of the terrorist ones.

If you have it, feel free to send it to me. I'll check it out. I don't know how it could be crueler though. I've seen a guy getting his head slowely cut off. They slit his throat and left him like that for a little while, before deciding to cut his head off completely. It was interesting because the guy being attacked managed to put up a pretty good fight to stay alive before he bled out too much to do anything.
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Little Boy Lost » Sat May 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Found it:

Very hard to find, the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video took the internet by the storm as the most horrific shock video to have been released to date. There are speculations that One Lunatic One Ice Pick may be an actual snuff film – produced by some crazy psycho who was paid to murder a person and film it on camera. Though as with everything that starts going viral on the internet, the chances of the reality being blown out of proportions are quite substantial. As a result, it’s quite possible that 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick is not a snuff film at all, but rather a home made recording of a psychopath who filmed his sick deed on camera the same way thousands of other murderers did, utilizing whatever technology allowed at the time.

Some people say that the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video was produced in San Francisco, USA, others say it’s work of some crazy, 20 year old Russian who got paid 6 figures for it. To give his clients their moneys worth, the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video contains murder, beheading, dismemberment, cannibalism and necrophilia (it doesn’t appear as though castration took place in this video, though).

The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video is filmed in a dimply lit room. A naked male is seen tied to a frame of bed while his captor stabs him in the abdomen with an ice pick. The victim is them seen with his throat slashed as his captor proceeds to slowly slice various parts of his body with a knife.

Later in the video, the victim is entirely decapitated and the captor uses his kitchen knife to cut into the muscles and dismember one limb after another. The murderer plays with severed limbs and even rubs his crotch area with them. It must have turned him on because the next thing he does is flip the dismembered, decapitated corpse on its front and ###$ it in the ass from behind.

Using a knife and fork, the murderer then slices a piece of fatty flesh from victim’s ass and presumably eats it before bringing a hungry dog in to also feast on freshly killed man. The black and white pooch could not resist the smell of raw flesh and bit right into the stump.

Once pooch was done, the murderer stuck a bottle neck up dismembered man’s anus and repeatedly ###$ him with it. Putting the severed hand into use once more, the murderer laid on his bed pantless and masturbated with

it's on bestgore.com, at the top of the latest videos. enjoy the violence.
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Demon » Sat May 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Damn. I wouldn't mind seeing that video.
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Little Boy Lost » Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 pm

i told you how. go to bestgore.com, click "all the gore" on the banner, and it's the 2nd video from the top.
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Demon » Sat May 26, 2012 3:18 pm

He cut the guys head off then stabbed him with with the ice pick and cut him. :? What was the point in stabbing and cutting the guy after he's already dead?
You do that shlt to someone while they're still alive enough to feel it. Not after they're dead, lol.
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post