Our partner

Swerving to hit animals crossing the road...

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Swerving to hit animals crossing the road...

Postby Little Boy Lost » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm

You should kill them and eat them instead of mashing them into the road. I like to eat rabbit
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Obsidian » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Are you serious? Rabbits have like the worst meat, like chewing on an eraser. :­P
“God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.”
Obsidian
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am

Postby Ullteppe » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Obsidian wrote:
Argv wrote:we have 'wabbits' on our road too, but they're way too fast.

Ours are dumb, they try to hid themselves by standing still when they panic, alternatively they get in a state where they have trouble deciding which side of the road they should leave at, resulting in running back and forth on the road. :­P

That's typical behavior in rabbits and other pray animals when faced with a potential threat. Avoiding detection is usually their first line of defense, and many predatory animals go by movement - so by standing entirely still like that, they may avoid drawing attention toward themselves. Unfortunately for them, cars aren't predatory animals so then the strategy is moot.
Ullteppe
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Argv » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Obsidian wrote:

Ours are dumb, they try to hid themselves by standing still when they panic, alternatively they get in a state where they have trouble deciding which side of the road they should leave at, resulting in running back and forth on the road. :­P

I think thats how they all roll. They're kinda dumb creatures. Cute.. but dumb.

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 pm --

Little Boy Lost wrote:You should kill them and eat them instead of mashing them into the road. I like to eat rabbit

My roommate is a paranoid mf'er and is talking about building a bomb shelter and a green house and all this $#%^ to survive if/when the $#%^ hits the fan. We might end up doing just that. I hope they keep reproducing cause that's like a bunch of potential food running around. Except there was a coyote running around the other night.. I need to put a rifle in my car so I can take it out if I see it again.
---------------------------------
Bipolar 1, OCD, other $#%^..
Lamotrigine: 100mg
Wellbutrin: 300mg
Saphris: 5mg
----------------------------------
Argv
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ullteppe » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Argv wrote:
Obsidian wrote:

I think thats how they all roll. They're kinda dumb creatures. Cute.. but dumb.

Well, at least they have that. Some are just dumb.
Ullteppe
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Argv » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Well, at least they have that. Some are just dumb.

I think it's their dumbness that adds to the cuteness. They will sometimes stop, right in the middle of the yard and seem to think that because they aren't moving, that you can't see them. haha. hilarious.
Argv
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Little Boy Lost » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 am

Obsidian wrote:Are you serious? Rabbits have like the worst meat, like chewing on an eraser. :­P

I don't know what to say. You must suck at cooking. I ate rabbit a few weeks ago. Very good.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Barracuda » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 am

Little Boy Lost wrote:You should kill them and eat them instead of mashing them into the road. I like to eat rabbit

Yea exactly, no wasting perfectly good meat. If I killed a person, I would definitely make use of the flesh.
Barracuda
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:52 pm

Postby Argv » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 am

Little Boy Lost wrote:
Obsidian wrote:Are you serious? Rabbits have like the worst meat, like chewing on an eraser. :­P

I don't know what to say. You must suck at cooking. I ate rabbit a few weeks ago. Very good.

It should taste like chicken! ;)

-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 am --

Barracuda wrote:

Yea exactly, no wasting perfectly good meat. If I killed a person, I would definitely make use of the flesh.

If I thought human flesh tasted good, I might worry less about starving. I haven't eaten human flesh, but I can't imagine it tastes very good.
Argv
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ullteppe » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 am

Probably tastes like the crap most people eat.
Ullteppe
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post